Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Platinum Powerboat Club
we welcome you to join the Best Toys For Tots Tour In The WORLD ,, You Make IT GREAT >

we welcome you to join the Best Toys For Tots Tour In The WORLD ,, You Make IT GREAT

Notices

we welcome you to join the Best Toys For Tots Tour In The WORLD ,, You Make IT GREAT

Old 11-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default we welcome you to join the Best Toys For Tots Tour In The WORLD ,, You Make IT GREAT

I am back from the hospital . And even then I was working to make the toys event the best I could with what I have to work with …. Here is the plan
Friday Registration is $12 you get a event T- shirt and a hand band.
Friday at 1:00 mid day the lunch run leaving the Quality Inn and going to 3 Bananas in Crescent City All welcome the prices are fair and the food is great.
Later that evening please come to Corky Belle’s for an evening meal and entertainment. The Food is real great . Come back to the host hotel have a beer and dock race at the lounge.
Saturday continued registration
Briefing and captains meeting at 10 AM in the Lobby of the Quality Inn Palatka. Now get that boat in the water
11:30 exact The Tour Starts and proceeds South to the Welaka City Dock . Here the US Marines will be waiting to collect your toys and gifts. After your drop off go 50 yards a hear for lunch at the Welaka lodge Kevin is a master on the grill and welcoming our hungry floatilla. Later in the evening back to the host hotel for the Live band party . Make sure you have your hand band from registration … I will be looking for you there give a call for more details Rus 407 760 3481

And if you just want to bring a toy and show up at the Welaka City dock , we welcome you all the same