Notices

2006 Pirates Run

Old 05-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2006 Pirates Run

Been workin lots of time , did get the boat to the lift last thursday night . took it up to lodi late sunday and it is running great. Saving to do the sarasota run in september.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:12 PM
VP
Registered

NEED -- the name fits you

Carney --
saw the 35 cruisin by when i was working on our new beach bar -- it sounded nice - haven't heard that sweet music for 7 long months - man that sounded good !!

stop in and check out the new bar -- going to build a new deck where the whaler boat lift used to be, and put some lighted palm trees up in the corners - going to have to come up with a name for the place -- any ideas???

This otta be good lets hear'm
Old 05-08-2006, 08:33 PM
VP
Registered

Hey Need --

I just pulled my ECM out tonight - sending to Louisiana for some reprogramming -- you want me to send yours too ??? Dial in some extra RPM, lean it out some, maybe shorten the timing curve (not sure on that one) make your Fon-Tain tug go a little faster maybe
Old 05-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

That actually wouldn't be a bad idea. I just have to think about it a bit. I kinda like cruising up the lake and having everybody in the boat pass out from smoke inhalation . It keeps the kids real quit . It runs a tad rich. That aint no big thing. Actually now that I think about that offer a little more, I actually don't have any $$$$ left. I just bought a kick ace "official" R. F. jumper suit and a gold chain the size of a garden hose That should give me at least 5 m.p.h !

Names for the beer joint..........hmmmm
Old 05-09-2006, 01:34 AM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chambersgc
NEED -- the name fits you

Carney --
saw the 35 cruisin by when i was working on our new beach bar -- it sounded nice - haven't heard that sweet music for 7 long months - man that sounded good !!

stop in and check out the new bar -- going to build a new deck where the whaler boat lift used to be, and put some lighted palm trees up in the corners - going to have to come up with a name for the place -- any ideas???

This otta be good lets hear'm

I will have to get the GPS coordinates so we can find that dock
Old 05-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Registered

Talking Re: 2006 Pirates Run

Hi Guys........
I may have a new toy for the run this year. Working on a few deals this week.........It will have #6's or arneson's thats all Iam going to say for now....Carney do you think I could drop off Donna's Race boat to have you get the ignition sys. fixed? I think it needs new coil packs or something, Let me know. Hey anyone want to go to smoke on the water this year or the Lake Rescue shootout????? JR. and I plan on going to both I think.
Scott
Old 05-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Registered

Prez.. I gotta pay the dues and for the run can I drop it off at the pizza place , gonna support the fountain owners and eat there one night?
Old 05-13-2006, 01:22 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Scott,
You know you can stop by anytime! How you feeling?? With all that free time on your hands I knew you would be spending some money . I had a vision of you and the queen riding in a big Fountain like a 42. Something with big motors like 1100's. I was also in the vision polishing #6 drives. I was rite there to help you when your hand got sore from holding the lever on the gas pump Listen to me closely my SPBA brother, DON'T KEEP SECRETS FROM THE PREZ.
Old 05-14-2006, 10:19 AM
VP
Registered

I think both of you guys have way too much time on your hands --- As to the rumors of Scott's new 36 Nor-Tech with twin M/R 1075's and 6's, I haven't heard a thing

and PREZ, congrats on getting your ride running so good - we are all happy for you -- now get to work polishing that ugly thing ......... I think polishing is your favorite activity -- you do that sooooooooo well
Old 05-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Registered

How about the 42 fountain with straggered #6's with monster power. It is hard to hide when they ask questions on other posts, Buy what ever and have fun with it . (if you are not running it , you are wrenching on it ) B>O>A>T>.

Quick Reply: 2006 Pirates Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.