Notices

2006 Pirates Run

Old 06-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2006 Pirates Run

This year Friday is going to be pretty crazy. We are planning on focusing all of the advertising on Showboat/Rainbow Cove. We are setting boats up on land as well as the boats that will already be in the water for the "display of muscle" . At 7:00 the band is going to start cranking. I told John at the Showboat to make sure he has extra help behing the bar Should make for a interesting Drivers meeting at 9:00 a.m.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rssteiny
that sucks i was looking forward to seeing the new 33 a/t
rssteiny if you're interested in coming out to MA or RI for the runs in July or August, we will be there. Cosmic12 will have details.

I was looking very forward to being in NY for the Pirates run with the other AT's. Unfortunetly we're still under construction. Most of the delay was the painstaking attention to detail Pat gave this boat in creating the interior. Everything done thus far has surpassed my expectations. Active Thunder crosses into new territory with this design and I expect this is only the beginning of what can be accomplished.

Steve
Old 06-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
This year Friday is going to be pretty crazy. We are planning on focusing all of the advertising on Showboat/Rainbow Cove. We are setting boats up on land as well as the boats that will already be in the water for the "display of muscle" . At 7:00 the band is going to start cranking. I told John at the Showboat to make sure he has extra help behing the bar Should make for a interesting Drivers meeting at 9:00 a.m.
ok is the drivers meeting fri or sat? are all the docks spoken for? do I bring my boat for this display? what time should we be there friday? Steve I wish you could make it.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Registered

I may have a lift that will fit a 10lbs v bottom directly across from the run location on the lake avaliable for anyone that may want to use it for the weekend. Send me an email at [email protected] if interested
Scott
Old 06-09-2006, 12:25 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Cosmic12,
Drivers meeting is Sat. morning. If you or anybody else would like to display their boat, you can do so on Friday. This year like years past we will be setting up a few boats on land to display for the public. This year we will be displaying these boats on several different locations surrounding the headquarters, Showboat (within 300 yards). Our attempt is to give the public time to check out the hardware, ask questions, etc. etc. . Please Feel free to contact me for more info. You can give me a buzz on my cell @ 607-742-3237. Usually it's a real good time to see what each participant will be running on Sat.
The above number goes for anybody else that has q's about the Pirate run. Don't hesitate!
Old 06-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Registered

I will be calling soon. thanks, Mark
Old 06-10-2006, 01:10 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

As you all know I have been trying to fill everybody in on whats going to be happening at the run. Prizes, Bands, Boats, Fun , etc. etc. There has been one thing I have been saving for......well, a special time. With only a few weeks left until the 2006 Pirate Run, I figure it is time that all of you OSOer's find out why we have been getting slammed with calls, slammed with registrations, slammed with emails etc. etc. Why the SPBA Pirate Run is on it's way to becoming THE NUMBER ONE (#1) POKER RUN IN NEW YORK STATE and quite possibly the ENTIRE UNITED STATES and even further.....THE WORLD . At this time I know you are all sitting on the edge of your chairs, starring hopelessly into the screen, you have rounded the family, the in laws and possibly the neighbors, everybody awaiting a clue, a hint, at why the 06 Pirate Run is going to be the Grand Slam, The Mac Daddy of all Poker Runs....well the answer my friends is very simple....at this years Pirate Run you or a member of your crew could leave with this...........
Attached Thumbnails 2006 Pirates Run-extreme-.jpg  
Old 06-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Registered

I Heard They All Where Impounded At The Irl Race...................
Old 06-11-2006, 06:09 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Will the coolers be part of the demo rides Friday ? It only takes two to have a race.
What about a combo nerf bar/pontoon to make those stable for amphibious duty and prevent wrecks during grudge racing.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:22 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Will the coolers be part of the demo rides Friday ? It only takes two to have a race.
What about a combo nerf bar/pontoon to make those stable for amphibious duty and prevent wrecks during grudge racing.

Whoever loses on a cooler must by the drinks!!!

Quick Reply: 2006 Pirates Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.