Notices

2006 Pirates Run

Old 06-20-2006, 02:21 PM
VP
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2006 Pirates Run

--------------- Pirates Run Weekend Weather ------------------

79 degrees Friday and Saturday - partly cloudy - No Rain in the forecast !!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Registered

Hey Bill,
Forgot to ask you in my e-mail how far the fun is, we have to plan on filling these PIGS with gas. Is there any other fees involved? This will be our first time. The Crew "Fountains" from Syracuse!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Registered

WOW I think I just found my new attorney........Prez u are hired I happen to have a few tickets I just recieved that I need some legal help with could you write the judge one of your nicely worded BS letters for me???????? Damn Ithaca Police............and Newfield State Troopers..........Why do we have to register trailers and inspect them and drive the speed limits and can't borrow friends licenence plates if we pay our taxes on time and support all the dead beats and pay the police officers pay checks..... hmmm the porch is looking like a better place to spend my time at then the office.... Chambers & Prez it goes without asking you guys will get the first rides. They plan to deliver it weds or thurs so I will be on the water friday morning getting some seat time in it. I will be over to give you guys a hand friday afternoon hopefully with my faithful companion Junior....He has that 12oz curl thing down pat alot better than me but I got the best throttle arm going.....Am I the only one that post on here between 12am and 4 am????????????? Its my only freetime........until this weekend
Scott
Old 06-21-2006, 12:55 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

BlondFountain,
All of the fees involved with the run are broken down on our website - www.senecapowerboats.com. You will have several options for gas. The first being A Fill Station located on Rt. 14 directly across from the road that you have turn down to get to Showboat. I beleive you guys will be hanging a Left. I know I should know the name but it has slipped my mind (I'll get that far ya) . The Second Option is to get gas during the run at Ervays or Glen Harbor Marine at the South end of the Lake. You will receive a Drivers Map that shows all the gas locations. I Hope your crew is ready
Just out of curiosity, how many Fountains are in your pack of rebellious, uncontrollable band of Pirates???

Last edited by Need-the-Speed; 06-21-2006 at 08:15 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:18 AM
VP
Registered

BlondFountain -

just to add to what Need said (our fearlous leader), the run is about 80 miles. There is a chance to get fuel like he said at the first leg to the South in Watkins Glen (about 20 miles) then again at the North end (Geneva, about 40 miles). North end has high octane for those blower motor pirate ships. Arrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Last edited by VP; 06-21-2006 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chambersgc
--------------- Pirates Run Weekend Weather ------------------

79 degrees Friday and Saturday - partly cloudy - No Rain in the forecast !!!!
is that forecast still looking good for friday and saturday

(I HOPE SO)
Old 06-22-2006, 06:46 AM
Registered

forcast is calling for t-showers friday and close to 80, Sat will be a little colder and partly sunny high of 74 and iam sticking to it.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Registered

checked weather.com, friday could be o.k. hope saturday will be good for the run if it rains after the run so what I can still get loaded in the rain
Old 06-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Registered

looks like rain on friday upper 70s, sofar sunny & almost 80 on sat. thats what I saw on the news @ 7 this morning. I WILL STILL BE THERE FRIDAY
Old 06-22-2006, 12:44 PM
VP
Registered

Forecast is looking better t-storms should miss us and stay to the South on friday --- Saturday will be perfect - especially for those performance motors.

For all those who are launching at Severne Point Rd. (NYS boat launch just south of the Showboat)........ we talked to the owner of the Sunoco Gas Station up above and confirmed use of their place again for trucks and trailer parking -- so go ahead and park your rigs there.

When you get down to the lake, there is several acres of nice parking behind the Rainbow Cove Motel - there may even be folks there to help direct you in, but if not, just drive out back behind the motel - it really nice and BIG but try and park close because we are going to have a Really Big Crowd

VP

PS -- here is a link to the NYS DEC web site showing Severne Point (and others). Severne Point Rd. is about a mile or less South of the Sunoco station on Rt 14. ------- here is the link ----------
http://www.dec.state.ny.us/website/d...yutalksbls.pdf

Last edited by VP; 06-22-2006 at 12:52 PM.

Quick Reply: 2006 Pirates Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.