Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Alex-Bay, Who is going?????

chuck can I get drunk and chase the girls around the bar again
Old 05-14-2006, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

some one needs to get togeather on dates, that week end is the same date as the seneca lake run. and I have to be at that one this year. I want to do the a-bay run because thats where I do 90% of my boating. I love the bay. but cant be in 2 places at once. please some one look at dates!!
Old 05-14-2006, 07:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by hugetime1
chuck can I get drunk and chase the girls around the bar again
Only if your buying the shots again.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you know me chuck, the life of the party
Old 05-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cosmic12
some one needs to get togeather on dates, that week end is the same date as the seneca lake run. and I have to be at that one this year. I want to do the a-bay run because thats where I do 90% of my boating. I love the bay. but cant be in 2 places at once. please some one look at dates!!

I was hoping somebody would do that also. Seems like the first A-Bay run continues to get smaller and smaller. If I remember correctly Poker Runs America had 31 boats at last years June A-bay Run. When we set the date for the Seneca run we really had very few options due to other events in the surrounding area that could interfere with the run i.e: Indy, Nascar, Wine Fest, Italian Fest. etc. etc. As a result of all these festivities, it becomes very difficult to arrange for Medical support, Marine patrols, Volunteers, Hotels rooms, etc. etc. If we had our druthers we would certainly rearrange the date. We have had two fantasic years, both with great feedback. If we could have a unobstructed date, I think we would see closer to 125 boats. Heck, were almost there now!! Don't lose sleep over your decision to pay us a visit on Seneca. The way things are shaping up it's looking like we will have the best turn out to date! I know the party factor is going to be huge this year! Just ask anybody thats been!

Sorry Chuck,
Didn't want to step on the thread, just wanted to explain the the reasoning for the conflicting dates.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
I was hoping somebody would do that also. Seems like the first A-Bay run continues to get smaller and smaller. If I remember correctly Poker Runs America had 31 boats at last years June A-bay Run. When we set the date for the Seneca run we really had very few options due to other events in the surrounding area that could interfere with the run i.e: Indy, Nascar, Wine Fest, Italian Fest. etc. etc. As a result of all these festivities, it becomes very difficult to arrange for Medical support, Marine patrols, Volunteers, Hotels rooms, etc. etc. If we had our druthers we would certainly rearrange the date. We have had two fantasic years, both with great feedback. If we could have a unobstructed date, I think we would see closer to 125 boats. Heck, were almost there now!! Don't lose sleep over your decision to pay us a visit on Seneca. The way things are shaping up it's looking like we will have the best turn out to date! I know the party factor is going to be huge this year! Just ask anybody thats been!

Sorry Chuck,
Didn't want to step on the thread, just wanted to explain the the reasoning for the conflicting dates.
Not a problem, and sorry I haven't responded to your p.m. yet. This is a dilema for the past two years. I even tried to get PRA to change their date. I always thought their attendence was low because just about every high school in NY has their graduation ceremony on this weekend. But what do I know . Your run sounds like a great time, and I spoke with my friends who usually run their boats with me in the Bay, and we are looking at possibly making the switch. I will keep you posted.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:04 AM
Registered

What is the entry fee and how is the run routed.?

Quick Reply: Alex-Bay, Who is going?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.