Fri nite ,,, be on the barge,,, your buying ,,, or,,, maybe I will

RHC
If you're there baby, I'm buying
Old 08-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lake Erie Hot Rod Run

Originally Posted by Underdog88
We're there! Trying to bring a couple other boats too.

Are the docks fixed/back in Grand River Marina next to P Bills? Prolly overnight there Friday and Saturday nights.
All right Mark, glad to hear you're coming up!!!

No, the docks at Grand River Marina are not fixed and most likely will not be before the run.

Let me see if we can get a place or two (or three???) down the river for you guys to stay at. Let me know how many docks you need. We might have to have you stay away from the river, but we'll figure it out. That area was hit really hard.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by causin trouble
DIDN'T NIEL CALL YOU ....OOOPS shouldn't of said anything
Kevin,

There will be a good group of us at Lakeside on Labor Day weekend, Fri thru Mon. Let us know if you're around.

Rob and Barb
Old 08-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I'd rather be boating!
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rastinger
All right Mark, glad to hear you're coming up!!!

No, the docks at Grand River Marina are not fixed and most likely will not be before the run.

Let me see if we can get a place or two (or three???) down the river for you guys to stay at. Let me know how many docks you need. We might have to have you stay away from the river, but we'll figure it out. That area was hit really hard.
We should have a place for one for the weekend if that helps anyone
Old 08-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Registered

There is plenty of "Free" overnight dockspace available at Pickle Bills. Anyone who may be comming in from out of town can launch right next door to Pickle's at Grand River Marine 93 River St. Grand River,Oh They have secure and well lit parking for truck and trailer. The gate in does close at 7:30pm (make sure you tell them your boat is 32' or smaller) For transient restrooms and showers you will have to make a reservation by calling either Sharon or Sara @ 440-352-7200 They also have a few transient docks available across the river with showers and restrooms but your better off staying at Pickle Bills.
Now for the non cabin boats, I have a block of rooms reserved with discounted rates at the Lamalfa Center Holiday Inn 5785 heisley Rd Mentor,Oh 440-357-0384, 1 mile from Pickle Bills and the Party. Rooms must be booked by Sept 1. Refer to "LEH" when booking. Plenty of secure parking in back of hotel for truck and trailers. My suggestion is keep the truck and trailer at the ramp and catch the "LEHRA LIMO" back and forth from the hotel.

Last edited by SHAGNASTY; 08-25-2006 at 07:42 AM.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:39 AM
Registered

Lake Erie Hot Rod Run update...
As usual the weekends festivities are free, Friday night Hot Rods Harleys and Hots Boats on the water and Saturday's Offshore Poker run. Although, LEHRA has teamed up with the USMC Toys For Tots Organization and is asking for donations be made. Donation boxes will be on sight at Pickle Bills both days Friday and Saturday, USMC requires that any donation must be new and unopened, they also except monetary donations as well.
Please pass the word and Please bring a toy for the tots.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rastinger
Kevin,

There will be a good group of us at Lakeside on Labor Day weekend, Fri thru Mon. Let us know if you're around.

Rob and Barb

did you guys already reserve docks I heard we are slammed this year...I'll be there all weekend ...we can hook up and I can tell you about our charity scavanger hunt for next year this year too many boats to get done for time alotted

call me 216 469 6201

Last edited by causin trouble; 08-25-2006 at 05:30 PM.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=causin trouble]did you guys already reserve docks I heard we are slammed this year...I'll be there all weekend ...we can hook up and I can tell you about our charity scavanger hunt for next year this year too many boats to get done for time alotted

Yes, we reserved docks last year as they were slammed last year too. There are 4 or 5 boats coming in for the weekend.....we'll be the only fast boat, the rest are cruisers.

We'll get there Friday afternoon and head out Monday.

Rob's cell number is 440.413.3589. We'll give you a call.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Registered

LEHRA Update....

The block of rooms reserved is being lifted as of 5:00pm Monday Labor Day if you have'nt booked a room yet and need one you better do it soon. These are discounted rates at the Lamalfa Center Holiday Inn 5785 heisley Rd Mentor,Oh 440-357-0384, 1 mile from Pickle Bills and the weekend festivities. Again rooms must be booked by Monday the4th 5:00pm Refer to "LEH" when booking. Plenty of secure parking in back of hotel for truck and trailers. My suggestion is keep the truck and trailer at the Grand River Marine ramp and catch the "LEHRA LIMO" back and forth from the hotel.

See ya....
Old 09-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Registered

Thank goodness the poker run wasn't this weekend....boater's forecast for Saturday, September 2:

Saturday, winds NE 10-25 with gusts, waves 7 to 9 feet.

Saturday night, winds NE 15-30 with gusts, waves 9 to 12 feet.

August certainly has not been a good boating month on this end of Lake Erie.

Let's hope things improve by poker run day.

Quick Reply: Lake Erie Hot Rod Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.