Old 08-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gananoque poker run

Extreme-Exzibit from Rochester NY
My buddy Bill met him and let us in the VIP
4x 1300HP supercharged engines = 5,300HP on 116 octane = 198MPH

Extreme-Exzibit's family followed in this 60' something cruiser

Baja Poker Run Edition, carbon fiber hull, 1,200lbs(?) lighter than standard model.. the paintjob is sweet

The real miami vice boat used in the tv series

Everybody cheered when MY WAY took off (didn't look like he caught up to Exzibit though)
Old 08-14-2006, 06:47 AM
Registered

Default Re: Gananoque poker run

[QUOTE=LS1 MOLESTEREverybody cheered when MY WAY took off (didn't look like he caught up to Exzibit though)
QUOTE]

There is a reason he didn't catch him.

Great picts Molester, but the poker run is held out of Kingston now. I see you were in Brockville, nice town.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:20 AM
Registered

Myway didnt catch up because Extreme never stopped in Prescott and waited for the pace boat to start off again like MyWay and everyone else did. He left ten min before the group started and was disqualified because of this.

I was in a 40 Skater called Maxed Out. We were second boat out front behind Myway until he broke a drive roughly 5 min into the run. We were running around 150 w/ no one even close behind us and Myway was on the gas so hard he was way out front until he broke. Extreme passed us in the idle zone through the narrows and under the bridge and then took off. We attempted to get going again and one of the motors was popping. End of the run for us.

Just wanted to clarify this because im pretty sure extreme was the 1st to the lunch stop, which he would not have been if the 2 lead boats didnt break, and, also wouldnt have been 1st back to Kingston if he didnt jump the gun...

and, where does the 198 top speed number come from?
Old 08-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30Spectre
Myway didnt catch up because Extreme never stopped in Prescott and waited for the pace boat to start off again like MyWay and everyone else did. He left ten min before the group started and was disqualified because of this.

I was in a 40 Skater called Maxed Out. We were second boat out front behind Myway until he broke a drive roughly 5 min into the run. We were running around 150 w/ no one even close behind us and Myway was on the gas so hard he was way out front until he broke. Extreme passed us in the idle zone through the narrows and under the bridge and then took off. We attempted to get going again and one of the motors was popping. End of the run for us.

Just wanted to clarify this because im pretty sure extreme was the 1st to the lunch stop, which he would not have been if the 2 lead boats didnt break, and, also wouldnt have been 1st back to Kingston if he didnt jump the gun...

Thats pretty much what I was told. So he did get disqualified!

My Way (Bill) blew a drive, he was really pissed, just had those drives rebuilt two weeks ago, for this run! good thing he had a spare set.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
Thats pretty much what I was told. So he did get disqualified!

My Way (Bill) blew a drive, he was really pissed, just had those drives rebuilt two weeks ago, for this run! good thing he had a spare set.
Yes. My buddy spoke w/ Bill Taylor(PRA). He actually disqualified 3 boats from the run. Wouldnt say who the other 2 were.
He also stated that so many people, including police agencies, were *****in about Extreme's activities that he may lose the run in the islands. that would suck.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30Spectre

That's what the dude told my buddy Bill. Maybe Bill got it wrong? I'd think 5300hp could do 200?
Said it pushed enough exhaust to do 2 knots in neutral.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:08 AM
Registered

EE doesn't do that speed, if he did, he would be passing My Way every race. The only time EE has ever passed My Way, he has been broken ( once only) or in a speed zone. That is a fact!

So if it can run 198 mph, why doesn't it???
Old 08-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
EE doesn't do that speed, if he did, he would be passing My Way every race. The only time EE has ever passed My Way, he has been broken ( once only) or in a speed zone. That is a fact!

So if it can run 198 mph, why doesn't it???
Just what i heard. You'd know more about triple digit speeds on the water than I!

My buddy was in Kingston the same day and took these of HER WAY.. rumour is it's the wife's boat? Like i said, just what i heard.
Nice boat though!

Old 08-14-2006, 10:39 AM
Registered

2 knots in neutral???????? what is he smoking....
it has thru transom exhaust....

i highly doubt 198mph. the power is there but not the hull efficiency isnt.... nortec makes a sweet boat no doubt.. but as far as speed goes, it aint no Skater... and the weight of 4 blown big blocks doesnt help either...

I talked to Bill(Myway) saturday. he said 185 out of myway so far w/ quite a bit left in her. Said hes getting too old to push it. I dont think Extreme can run w/ that.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:28 AM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've got MANY on the water shots from the run...I'll start a new thread "1000 Islands Kingston Poker Run" tonight when I get home from work. If anyone wants the originals...let me know via PM!

Dave

Quick Reply: Gananoque poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.