Support Your Troops!  Thunder on KY Lake Poker Run, May 19 >

Support Your Troops! Thunder on KY Lake Poker Run, May 19

Notices

Support Your Troops! Thunder on KY Lake Poker Run, May 19

Old 04-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Support Your Troops! Thunder on KY Lake Poker Run, May 19

We need a lot of Americas finest hardware to show up May 19 at KY Lake to support the troops and do what we like to do best. The W.K.P.A. is going to get the summer started early on Armed Forces Day with all profits going to the Family Relief Fund. There will be a motorcycle poker run and car show going on at the same time. The V.F.W. will be cooking some good food. A party and auction will be held. Helicopter video will be taken. The American Flag will be flown. Please come have a good time and support the people who are giving their lives for our country! Dean Owen is the conatact for this run and he will chime in. Please consider donation of items for the auction. Thanks and see you there!
Eric Kelley
Attached Thumbnails Support Your Troops!  Thunder on KY Lake Poker Run, May 19-scan0016.jpg  
Old 04-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there an entry form to fill out and send in or do you just show up that day at Kentucky Dam Marina and register for the poker run?
Old 04-18-2007, 05:32 AM
Registered

Contact Dean Owen at 270-554-0720 for entry information. Thanks for coming. I believe my wife was born in Herrin. Please spread the word to friends.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:26 AM
Registered

Let us know you are coming and show upthe day of the event. (That way I have tee shirts for everyone).

We are looking for an AMAZING weekend, boats, bikes, cars, over $30,000,0000 in hardware showing up to rip up the roads and water in an all American muscle power extravaganza. We anticipate a total of over 750 people with the community at large in attandance and the boaters on center stage.

Check out
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/f...play.php?f=172
where most of the organizational disucssions are taking place for a sneak preview.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:56 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Therapy Session
Is there an entry form to fill out and send in or do you just show up that day at Kentucky Dam Marina and register for the poker run?
What's going on Shay? I figured that Mary Kay would have talked you into trading for a cruiser buy now!!!

Mitch
Old 04-19-2007, 07:05 AM
Registered

Hey Mitch, everything is going well. As for the cruiser, we have looked a lot, but we are not ready to give up the performance aspect yet. We are looking forward to another great summer at the lake.
Shay
Old 05-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Registered

ttt
Old 05-04-2007, 06:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

I'm pretty sure Ron Harrison is going with his 46 Cigarette "American Muscle." Too bad we can't make it. That's a great cause!
Attached Thumbnails Support Your Troops!  Thunder on KY Lake Poker Run, May 19-american-muscle8.jpg  
Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Registered

less than 2 weeks till the all American speed weekend!!! Boats, Bikes, Cars, Soldiers, Tanks, Helo's, Hummers, Shriners, one of the areas largest bike event AND boat event all in one.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will definitely be there. This was a great run last year and I'm expecting even more this year. It was well organized and met a great group of people; not to mention a great cause. As of matter of fact, we didn't just meet new friends, we met and made some new friends for life. I'm going with more than a full crew this year.

See you all on the water.
Ron

Quick Reply: Support Your Troops! Thunder on KY Lake Poker Run, May 19

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.