Jacksonville River Rally Poker Run >

Jacksonville River Rally Poker Run

Notices

Jacksonville River Rally Poker Run

Old 05-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DOCK, AKA (MAN OF LEISURE) always a pleasureto assign your favorite # BR 549.see u SOON junior.
Old 06-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

100 boats already entered. R U 1 of them??
Old 06-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Any oso member from LA is going to this poker run? Last minutes plan may allow us to attend this run.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Registered

Question

Here's a bit of a different question..... Where is a good spot on land to get a good view of the run?

I've lived in Jacksonville for about 6 months, and don't know all the good spots yet. My boat still lives in NJ until I get a house down here.

Is there anyplace that a few non-poker running OSOers may be getting together?

Looks like a great run everyone. I'll be catch you on the water next year.........
Old 06-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by McGary911
Here's a bit of a different question..... Where is a good spot on land to get a good view of the run?

I've lived in Jacksonville for about 6 months, and don't know all the good spots yet. My boat still lives in NJ until I get a house down here.

Is there anyplace that a few non-poker running OSOers may be getting together?

Looks like a great run everyone. I'll be catch you on the water next year.........
I dont know of any land based "spots" where you could get a good view of the Boats at speed ... Crab Shack is the best place to get close to the boats for pics ect ... There is a fishing pier in Green Cove Springs where you might get a view of the boats at speed ...m
Old 06-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Come to METRO DOCKS friday afternoon , all the boats will be there and parties will be in full swing. BILL P.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Formulabill
100 boats already entered. R U 1 of them??

Yes we are. We have not rec'd our packet yet, but I am sure it will be here before we leave on Wednesday. This is going to be a great time!
Old 06-04-2007, 01:14 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by offthefront
I dont know of any land based "spots" where you could get a good view of the Boats at speed ... Crab Shack is the best place to get close to the boats for pics ect ... There is a fishing pier in Green Cove Springs where you might get a view of the boats at speed ...m
That's at Shands Bridge, right? Are you allowed to maintain speed going under that bridge? Anyone have any info about foot traffic allowed on any of the bridges along the run? I don't know the area and I'm looking for a perch to take some pix. Any advice would be appreciated.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:31 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
That's at Shands Bridge, right? Are you allowed to maintain speed going under that bridge? Anyone have any info about foot traffic allowed on any of the bridges along the run? I don't know the area and I'm looking for a perch to take some pix. Any advice would be appreciated.
Yes .. the Shands Bridge ... but the pier is on the west side of the river north of the bridge ... And they will maintaIn speed under the bridge .... Sr is right that Friday nite is a great time to see the boats up close at metro park ...plus socialize
Old 06-04-2007, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys, check out my GD post. Work schedules are not allowing for me to haul my boat up and do the poker run like last year, but I do want to get some onboard footage. Trying to drum up enough interest to make it worth the drive. Anyone interested can PM me.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=159838

thx

Quick Reply: Jacksonville River Rally Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.