Notices

Connecticut Runs

Old 05-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be in Greenport Memorial Day weekend. I would love to come across for a blast!!
Old 05-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys:

How about a blast to the Thimbles on Saturday? I don't know where to go down there for soemthing to eat though. Any suggestions?

Jromy and I went out yesterday and ran to Knapp's but they didn't have the docks in yet. I wonder if we'll find that all over?

Or we could try Captain's Cove in Bridgeport.

Any other suggestions?

Ron
Old 05-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Hey Guys:

How about a blast to the Thimbles on Saturday? I don't know where to go down there for soemthing to eat though. Any suggestions?

Jromy and I went out yesterday and ran to Knapp's but they didn't have the docks in yet. I wonder if we'll find that all over?

Or we could try Captain's Cove in Bridgeport.

Any other suggestions?

Ron
I will be up in Syracuse picking up my boat next weekend...if I have recovered from our adventures last night by then......
Old 05-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Jromy:

How bout that woman last night...was she blasted or what ! I've come to the realization that maybe I too have a few too many after seeing her. I'm seriously going to try to just keep my cocktails to the weekend. Although when my attorney told me how much he was going to charge if my divorce goes to trial...I almost changed my mind.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

no food in the thimbles..except for a little market at the town dock..scoot around the corner and try the moorings restaurant or the stone house in guilford..it's at their town dock, but be careful to follow all channel markers....or just go to sam's in branford, at brewer's...i think it's 5-10 bucks to tie up...
Old 05-08-2007, 06:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
I'll be in Greenport Memorial Day weekend. I would love to come across for a blast!!
Hey K,
Are you out east all week?
I'm booked Sunday and Monday but I took Tuesday the 29th off. I could show you around the River on Tuesday. We could even do a family day if you want.

I may also be able to do a Claudio's or the Pavilion on Sunday June 3rd. The wife and kids will be away. I do have a late softball game so I wouldn't hit the water until 1:30-2pm though.

Talk to ya all...
Old 05-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Registered

Hey guys it sounds like it's gonna be a fun summer. My friend just bought a 89 Formula 272 sr1 and we're getting it ready! We might take it out this sunday.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by mstng72
Hey guys it sounds like it's gonna be a fun summer. My friend just bought a 89 Formula 272 sr1 and we're getting it ready! We might take it out this sunday.
Where?
Old 05-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indy
Where?
He has a launch permit for the Stratford Town ramp. I'm not sure if we're going to be ready though.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Guys:

I should be ready for Saturday. Sunday is Mother's Day and I can't miss that one. T-mone can't make it, has a wedding. Jromy can't either. He's going to skin-my-atlas to get his Powerplay. Sorry Jromy, I can't spell your hometown of Skinmy$ssoff. OOPS.

Indy you around? I believe Morgan and Trevor are going to try and make it but I'll know better on Friday or early Saturday morning. Fountain40ICBM..you're welcome to hitch a ride on my old slug or just bounce from ride to ride.

I put those damn mufflers on and I believe my shower is louder. Anyway, the summer is just starting, if no one is going to be around, I'll just clean FT up some more.

Ron

Quick Reply: Connecticut Runs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.