Notices

Connecticut Runs

Old 05-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Ron where are you located in Milford? Is that your boat on the lift over by the Devon bridge?

Andy S.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Andy:

I'm in Milford Harbor on the channel side at Spencer's Marina. I have a 28 Pantera Sport with the American Flag on it, like my avatar.

Jromy puts his boat in at the Stratford Town dock.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mstng72
Hey Ron where are you located in Milford? Is that your boat on the lift over by the Devon bridge?

Andy S.
I always wondered what type of boat that is next to the Devon bridge. It looks to be in the mid 30 foot range. Anybody know what it is?
Old 05-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Hey Guys:

I should be ready for Saturday. Sunday is Mother's Day and I can't miss that one. T-mone can't make it, has a wedding. Jromy can't either. He's going to skin-my-atlas to get his Powerplay. Sorry Jromy, I can't spell your hometown of Skinmy$ssoff. OOPS.

Indy you around? I believe Morgan and Trevor are going to try and make it but I'll know better on Friday or early Saturday morning. Fountain40ICBM..you're welcome to hitch a ride on my old slug or just bounce from ride to ride.

I put those damn mufflers on and I believe my shower is louder. Anyway, the summer is just starting, if no one is going to be around, I'll just clean FT up some more.

Ron
Hey Ron,

Thanks for the offer. I dont know yet if I'll take you up on it. It depends on how much work Ocean gets done on our boat to see what else we have to do to get ready. I'll let you know by tomorrow. I've always wanted to ride in a 28 Pantera. I know it's supposed to rain Friday but I dont know about the weekend. Talk to you soon,

Dan
Old 05-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Registered

Any room for a Sunsation owner ?? I'd like to check out the CT river and Claudio's one weekend. Only place I know to launch is Old Saybrook under the I-95 bridge, but know zilch about the sound. Just got the boat un-covered and the drive back on,, this weekend I plan to stay local but would like to hook up with you guys for an up comming weekend...
Old 05-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

He's going to skin-my-atlas to get his Powerplay.
ROFLOL...love it

Indy you around?
Two days of family stuff Won't be launching until Memorial Day weekend, lets hook up then.

I put those damn mufflers on and I believe my shower is louder.
Take 'em off
Old 05-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris288
Any room for a Sunsation owner ?? I'd like to check out the CT river and Claudio's one weekend. Only place I know to launch is Old Saybrook under the I-95 bridge, but know zilch about the sound. Just got the boat un-covered and the drive back on,, this weekend I plan to stay local but would like to hook up with you guys for an up comming weekend...

Open invitation here, with or without boat, you can ride in my PP if you don't feel like hauling the 288. Bring your wife too, it'll give mine someone to talk to rather than the typical boat yaking dopes I hang with

I'm running for sure on Memorial Day weekend. Probably hook up with the usual gang of suspects too.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris288
Any room for a Sunsation owner ?? I'd like to check out the CT river and Claudio's one weekend. Only place I know to launch is Old Saybrook under the I-95 bridge, but know zilch about the sound.
The I-95 bridge launch is about as nice as it gets. Only about 25miles to Claudio's from there too.
I'd love to get the SW CT boyz and you fellows from NY to trailer to Old Saybrook.
The CT River is real nice for early and late season cruising.

Hey Ron,
It's looking like our boyz only Sunday-Monday trip to Block is going to be one of the last two Sundays in August before Labor Day.
I should have it nailed down in a week or two.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indy
Open invitation here, with or without boat, you can ride in my PP if you don't feel like hauling the 288. Bring your wife too, it'll give mine someone to talk to rather than the typical boat yaking dopes I hang with

I'm running for sure on Memorial Day weekend. Probably hook up with the usual gang of suspects too.

COOL, Thanks Steve, very nice of you to offer..... Definitely want to check out the sound this year with an experienced bunch. Is Old Saybrook a convienient place to meet up, for the runs you guys usually take ??
Old 05-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Indy:

I had them off last year and the DEP hit me for $175.

Pat:

Let me know what date..I'd like to punch it in the calendar.

Hey Dan:

Saturday is still up in the air. I won't be around next weekend, but will be cruising all memorial weekend.

Quick Reply: Connecticut Runs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.