Post CBPBA Leukemia Poker Run

10TH ANNUAL POWER BOAT POKER RUN FOR LEUKEMIA and PIRATES’ TREASURE HUNT

Yo ho, yo ho a pirate’s life or me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot;
Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
We kidnap and ravage and don’t give a hoot

Friday night June 22, 2007
Pirate’s Ball at The Annapolis Waterfront Marriott from 7:00 to 11:00 pm. This is the registration for the poker run, silent and live auctions, and Pirate themed party. This event is open everyone. Captains will receive 2 tickets for this event and mates receive 1 ticket as part of their registration. Advance tickets can be purchased at $10.00 each or $15.00 at the door. Wear your best pirate’s garb, and bring your wench and Pieces of Eight for an evening of Pillaging, Plunder, Rifling, Looting and Ravaging Matey! Live Music, Dancing, Hors d’oeurvers and Cash Bar.

We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack
Maraud and embezzle and even high-jack

Saturday June 23, 2007
The Poker Run will start from Thursday’s in Shady Side, MD with registration from 11:00 am to 12:00 noon. A mandatory captains meeting will be held and then we will raise the Jolly Roger and head off for mirth and merriment at The Jetty in Kent Narrows. We plan to be there for several hours while we extort, pilfer, filch and sack. Be careful or you might have to walk the plank.

Shiver me timbers! Who goes there? Me thinks it be another wayward minnow in need of mirth and merriment. Ye be a fortunate soul indeed, happenin' upon the charted port o' call referred to by pirates as Rock Hall. We are going to find that Scallywag Bill at Waterman’s Crab House and have some of his famous Salmagundi and hot steamed crabs. This will be an early dinner stop before heading off to Baltimore for our overnight.

We kindle and chare, inflame and ignite
We burn up the City, we're really a fright

We have slips at the Inner Harbor East Marina at $2.00 per foot. Please make your own reservations (410) 625-1700. We have a block of rooms at the Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel with a room rate of $220. per night. (410) 685-8718

Once we dock in Baltimore, ye'll be meetin' all sorts of pirates, privateers and scurvy dogs. But though some be heavily armed, ye needn't be afeared, they won't make ye walk the plank after your first time to faire, and their squawkin' parrots won't bite ye if'n ya gives 'em a cracker. From 9:00 p.m. until you get your Grog Flower on we’ll be singing shanty’s, ravaging and pillaging with rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves at Shucker’s in Fell’s Point.

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!

Sunday June 24, 2007
Avast, me hearties! the cap'n shouts "anchors aweigh!" We are on a course South to Gates Marina in Deale, MD for our crack of noon Finale Party. This party is where we play the poker hands and see if you are one of the lucky swashbucklers that has the key to unlock the Pirate’s Treasure Chest full of booty!

We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho!
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho!

For more information contact Mark Willis (410) 268-7825 Email [email protected]
Old 06-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

REGISTRATION CONTRIBUTION FORM
Complete this form and mail/fax with payment to:

Name: __________________________________________________ ______
Address: __________________________________________________ _____
City: __________________________State: ________________ Zip: _____
Phone: (H) ___________________________Phone: (W) ________________
Email: __________________________________________________ _______
Boat Name: __________________________________________________ __
Boat Length: _________________ Manufacturer: _____________________
Club Affiliation: _________________________________________________

____ Poker Run Captain (One per boat or team required) — $145
(Includes Boat Registration, 1 Poker Hand, 2 Pirate's Ball Tickets, 1 Dinner Ticket for Grand Finale Party, Captain’s Goody Bag with Signature Event T-Shirt, and Eligibility for Fundraising Prizes)
____ Poker Run Crew (Required for each crew or team member aboard) — $40
(Includes 1Pirates Ball Ticket, 1 Dinner Ticket for Grand Finale Party, Eligibility for Fundraising Prizes — no poker hand included)
___ Pirate’s Ball Party Tickets - $10
(Includes 1 ticket to Pirates Ball - Annapolis Marriott Waterfront Friday June 22, 2007 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
____ Additional Poker Hand — $25
(Includes 1 additional poker hand for captain or crew member)
____ Power Boat Grand Finale Party Only at Gates Marina — $65
(Includes poker hand & 1 dinner ticket for Grand Finale Party on June 24)
 Additional Donation Amount: ____________________________________

 Sorry, I am unable to attend, but I would like to make a donation.
Amount: $_________________________________________________ ___
Method of Payment:
Check payable to: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
 Credit card. Circle one: AMEX / MC / Visa / Disc
Credit Card No. ____________________________ Exp. Date: ___________
Name As It Appears On Card: _____________________________________
Amount _____________________ Signature _________________________
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Maryland Chapter 11350 McCormick Road, Executive Plaza III, Suite 100
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Phone: 410-527-0220
Fax: 410-527-0510
www.leukemiacup.org/md
I agree to abide by all rules promulgated for this event. In consideration of being permitted to enter this event, being knowl¬edgeable of the risks of boating and knowing that it is my sole responsibility to decide whether to enter or continue any boating event, I voluntarily assume the risk of participation in this event and release The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, host yacht clubs (Chesapeake Bay Power Boat Association, Eastport Yacht Club, Annapolis Yacht Club, and Baltimore City Yacht Association), and the people conducting the event, from all liability in connection with any injury or damage that may occur.

_________________________________ ______________
Signature Date
Old 06-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Registered

Leukemia Poker Run Auction Items

Since this is the 10th Annual Leukemia Poker run on the Chesapeake Bay we have kicked it up a notch.

Here are several auction items available at our Pirates Ball on Friday Night.

Tooth Bleaching ($550 value)
Ipods from the Ipod shuffle to 30 GB a with Video
Sony PSP

Lots of Sports Memorabilia including but not limited to a Michael Jordan Autographed Basket Ball

Two nights stay at a premium Marriott Property with Amtrak transportation for two anywhere on the east coast.

We will have two full days of helicopter photos and videos being shot along with the land based events for an hour long professionally edited video of the event.

This is a fundraiser if you can not attend please fill out our registration form and fax it to the Leukemia Association for your fully tax deductible contribution.

SPONSORS NEEDED

We are looking for manufacturers that are willing to help out his great cause. In the past we have raised over $72,000 for Leukemia at this event and we are looking to top that number this year.

For more information contact Mark Willis Irishmist on this or the CBPBA website.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:31 AM
Registered

Arrow Long Distance Award

The Leukemia Poker Run has prizes for top Fund Raising Captain, Best Hand through 10 Pirate hands and a Long Distance Award for the member that came the farthest by land or sea!

Registration is still open and there is still time to get your name on our T-Shirt.

See above for registration form and or sponsorship information.

You can enter as a Phantom Boat and be eligible for the fundraising awards and prizes.