Notices

Royal Purple poker run

Old 06-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Royal Purple poker run

So who locally is going to make the royal purple. Have been the last 6 -7 years but never actually made the run. We end up staying at prop stop all day and watching the wet t no t contest. Looks like we are going to the capt's party in Baton Rouge. Lea's birthday is that friday so we're trying to plan a good time.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Same deal. Probably make a few of the stops and maybe bolt over to N.O. to grab some late lunch. Too many idiots around the dock for me to pull up at Prop Stop and the ferry takes waaaaay too long to get to you. Love the scenery in there but...

Probably will make the registration party at Hooters Thursday (Imagine That ).
Old 06-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not gonna make it this year. Baton Rouge Boat Club has an event that day plus my buddies bachelor party is that night in New Orleans.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Registered

We'll be there not gonna make the run....gonna run to a few stops and the and then go back to Prop Stop. tried to buy a dock spot but they are all sold out.....IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL THERE SOPT I WILL BUY IT. CALL OR PM ME 225-205-4321. If not a friend of mine has one I am going to tie to the front of him.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I'll probably be there but need a better place to launch than under the Tickfaw bridge as I will be late i.e. no trailer parking. Any other places to launch? I'll pay if needed.

Probably just play with the boats in the lakes and go to BR Bar. The BR boat club's run is the same weekend?? Maybe enter that if I can get some info. I am past commodore of Calcasieu Boat Club.

Tom
Old 06-06-2007, 08:14 PM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

We are running the run I have to work till 12:00 so somebody is going to run my boat I will meet them at madisonville. I will also be at Hooters I hope I am closing on my new house and selling my current house Monday the 11th so it will be a crazy week for me so I will need a few Grey Goose and Sprites saturday
Old 06-06-2007, 08:16 PM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

jmeng
YOU NEED TO MAKE THE RUN. Our you going to the boat club meeting tomorrow night ? If you want to you can come hang out at my shop till the meeting or we can go drink some where till the meeting.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:16 AM
Registered

Yeah planning on making the meeting unless I get hung up at work. Meeting Philip, my dad, and a few other guys to eat at Hawks Nest at 5:45 if you're interested.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:12 AM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

Is that off sherwood right past the interstate kinda comig from my place on the right
Old 06-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Registered

Yep, back behind Daquiri Cafe.

Quick Reply: Royal Purple poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.