New fun run for the Emerald coast/panhandle area

Notices

New fun run for the Emerald coast/panhandle area

Old 06-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New fun run for the Emerald coast/panhandle area

The Emerald coast powerboat club would like to invite everyone to our first annual "Thunder in the Ditch" Fun Run! This event will take place Oct. 13th and will start in Fort Walton Beach, Fl and go to panama city beach, Fl, where we will stop at uncle ernies for lunch and then head over to the cove for some partying. Then we will head over to the Bay point Marriotte hotel where we will stay for the night and return the 14th back to FWB, Fl. There will be lots of Entertainment, dinner provided, games and prizes! we will also have a bar at the end of the pier for our DJ and partying! Please keep in mind this is not a poker run, but a fun run. We are also were with Stu Jones from FL. powerbot club and he is planning to film this event. More to follow..
Attached Thumbnails New fun run for the Emerald coast/panhandle area-new-club-logo.jpg  
Old 06-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ritts, Wish I could be down here then, sounds like fun. I get to FWB about every five years or so. Would have been nice to bring my boat down for this trip, but it's in pieces and getting ready to be more apart before I start putting it together again. BTW, I started a thread asking if anyone knows who owns the red & black Stinger 390(?) on Okaloosa. If you know whose it is, tell them I'm jealous. It's definitely a sweet-looking old school boat. Bill