Lake Champlain Labor Day Weekend Blast

Notices

Lake Champlain Labor Day Weekend Blast

Old 08-28-2007, 11:57 AM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Champlain Labor Day Weekend Blast

Lake Champlain Crew....Unfortunately the Poker Run never got off this summer but let's not pack it in yet. This weekends weather is looking real nice, too nice not to all get together for a group blast. There's been some chatter about a run south to Essex and little stop at the Old Dock...they'll be open for awhile longer, Indian Bay (before they close for good) or north to The Lighthouse. Matt from the Turtle threw out a few ideas for this weekend and next. Maybe hook-up at the Turtle or Clare and Carls dockage Sat. morning and make a "D". Anymore ideas.......throw em' out there. Sound off everyone
Old 08-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The lack of a poker run was my fault. I committed to do it and picked a w/e that ended up not being good at all for myself. It was my sons birthday and bday party, my wifes bday and it was bring my daughter back to college w/e. I would be 6' under if I blew off the w/e and put on the run. You should have seen the look on my wifes face a few weeks ago when someone mentioned the date to her sbout the run

My fault. Ill make it up to you Champlain guys next year.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:05 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

No sweat Bob........your spending tons of time organizing runs off your home lake.....we should be able to handle our Big Pond up here. We have a large, great group of boaters covering 2 states and Canada........it's got to be a tough job, but we'll get there, any help or hints would be much appreciated. I know GL has done a great job over the years, I'm just trying to help out.........no worries, no slam intented at all
Old 08-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Registered

I'll be there for sure.........like a stain.......!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 07:51 PM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Words getting around, seems like alot are game even though it was last minute. I'll post a list of "definates" and "should be there's" shortly. Looks like the consenses is to meet at the Turtle/Clair & Carl's Dock around 11-11:30. I've confirmed 22 spots at the Old Dock for Saturday (can't reserve...unless anyone has some pull?) but they will work with us according to Chrisy. Thanks Robin and Tom for the recruiting help.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Registered

j.p. with 32ss and a freind of his with a 525 28 sunsation want to go so count therm in. they are pumped to have fun. trying to recruit the sport boats from mooney bay but they are afraid the crew will leave them. i emailed jp and told him that it is just a fun run. not a race.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:58 AM
It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

All are welcome. Thanks Dude!!! I'll post the 1st list tonight.....getting bigger...looks good!!
Old 08-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jpmac
All are welcome. Thanks Dude!!! I'll post the 1st list tonight.....getting bigger...looks good!!
I may be there on Saturday.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Registered

Where and when are you guys going to meet? I might be up for a run this weekend.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Registered

I am new to Lake Champlain and don't know where Turtle/Clair & Carl's Dock are.

Quick Reply: Lake Champlain Labor Day Weekend Blast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.