Notices

2008 ticfaw poker run

Old 01-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by johnny g
I cant wait to get back on the water, seems like theres alot of new boats and people since I`ve been around. My wife and I have a lot on diversion, we`re hoping to start building by late summer. These warm days are kicking my azz!
Where's your lot at Johnny? A friend of mine has a lot right across from Canal Bank (Greg Simon).
Old 01-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your going through the wier from the river into diversion its at about 2:00 right across from te rope swing on the island. In fact, we`ve had problems with the neighbors from people parking on our lot to swim across. Theres a two story white acadian next door.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cant wait for May! Glad we have February as a warm up. It will be a great time as always.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Hammered
Cant wait for May! Glad we have February as a warm up. It will be a great time as always.
Yea, I've got to open the shop for half a day on Saturdays so I told the wife to have the coolers loaded, boat loaded and the boat in the water ready to go. When I get home, all I want to have to do is jump in the boat and head for the parade. Parade doesn't start till 1:00 so I should be right on time!!! Anyone running late will be left at the dock!
Old 01-11-2008, 06:58 PM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

Don where are yall going to watch from dont yall goto a house ?
Old 01-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by zitoracing
Don where are yall going to watch from dont yall goto a house ?
Yeah, we usually go to Rick Shreads place up above River Pines but I don't think I'll be able to get up there before the parade starts. So, we'll probably watch this one from the bridge and that way we'll be able to make a quick exit to Charlie's.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Registered

http://www.dundeeproductions.com/Tic..._&_motels.html Charlie's Map and Hotel info. His map is a little different, south is on top, east is on the left, but lots of good info. Michael
Old 01-14-2008, 07:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sam Spade
[url]His map is a little different, south is on top, east is on the left, but lots of good info. Michael
Would you expect anything else from Charlie?
Old 01-14-2008, 07:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnny g
If your going through the wier from the river into diversion its at about 2:00 right across from te rope swing on the island. In fact, we`ve had problems with the neighbors from people parking on our lot to swim across. Theres a two story white acadian next door.
Perfect spot to build. You get to be on Diversion and close to the action but without all the wake problems you get further down.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Registered

Thanks J, I agree its the perfect spot. Wifes sister had a house across from hilltop. I wouldnt stop in the boat, it was like trying to tie off in mid ocean!

Quick Reply: 2008 ticfaw poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.