Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
HRPA Powerboat Rendezvous August 16th... >

HRPA Powerboat Rendezvous August 16th...

Notices

HRPA Powerboat Rendezvous August 16th...

Old 02-15-2008, 10:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope we can make it, I am making calls to see if it will fit our schedule. We already have a conflict witht the Ocean Marine and SML?? Working on that also may have to attend both.

Does anyone have info on the events at waterside?? Like how the boat packages work for the wine festival????

Thanks

WILL
Old 02-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BS emails or not, I'll be there! That was just too much fun to pass up!
Old 02-16-2008, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hollowpoint
BS emails or not, I'll be there! That was just too much fun to pass up!
Ditto!

I find it ludicrous for someone to say they are curtailing participation in club boating events because of a few negative emails. Get real! We have close to 100 type A personalities in our club now. Do you really expect there will never be a disagreement between said personalities?
Old 02-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Registered

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Macklin
Ditto!

I find it ludicrous for someone to say they are curtailing participation in club boating events because of a few negative emails. Get real! We have close to 100 type A personalities in our club now. Do you really expect there will never be a disagreement between said personalities?
I DON'T CALL IT A BOAT CLUB WHEN THERE IS ONE PERSON
RUNNING THE SHOW I CALL IT A JOKE..........YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BEER GOGGLES ON..
Old 02-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Registered

It's not a club it's an Association.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Lets please leave this thread for the people who are actually interested in doing this run and need info and have no personal agenda. It is not to cool bash an event were the proceeds go to a charity such as St. Judes Childrens Hospital. If anyone has a problem with the event or how it is run, don't participate!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Offshoreracr
Lets please leave this thread for the people who are actually interested in doing this run and need info and have no personal agenda. It is not to cool bash an event were the proceeds go to a charity such as St. Judes Childrens Hospital. If anyone has a problem with the event or how it is run, don't participate!!!!!!!!!
thats funny coming from someone who boats once a year........and yes 100 members and only 20 boats show up i think that says it all. and if you want to talk about a personal
agenda then you need to talk to the man running the event he has the personal agenda not always what people seem to be.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

If I only boat was a year, I sure would like to know why I have such a large gas bill?
Old 02-19-2008, 03:15 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Damn all...I hope this doesn't have anything to do with me and I'm guessing there is much more going on behind the sceens that we all don't know about. As the Prez. of an association at SML, I can tell you one thing... if it wasn't for the "ONE PERSON RUNNING THE SHOW" there wouldn't be a show. It's a ton of work to put on any gathering and 99.9% of the people just sit back and do nothing to help. I hope everyone realizes this..I totally agree if you're not happy with a run...find another or step up and get involved. I for one didn't see anything wrong last year... on the contrary....It had all the things a PR needs to have and more. If the Destin thing doesn't work out, we'll be there.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:19 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Offshoreracr
If I only boat was a year, I sure would like to know why I have such a large gas bill?

Tommy, for the record...I saw you twice.

Quick Reply: HRPA Powerboat Rendezvous August 16th...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.