Notices

2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Old 03-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Yeah, alot of people were hurting pretty bad the next day, so they didn't get out to the Island. Sand Island is a lot of fun. I am looking forward to seeing your new boat there. I bet you are going crazy wanting to use it as well.
One more weekend of sledding and then I focus on the boat. I spoke with my mechanic last week and he is doing a few things to it in the next few weeks. Mid-May will be my maiden voyage. I'm already starting to get the itch...
Old 03-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any of you going to the WNY Run? It's a good one!
www.wnyfunrun.org
Old 04-06-2008, 05:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

ET I just want to be clear the date on this run is June 28th not the last weekend in July as I read in another thread
Old 04-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JamesGang
ET I just want to be clear the date on this run is June 28th not the last weekend in July as I read in another thread
June it is. Not July
Old 04-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Yes, June 28th is correct. We will be leaving Lanzis' at around 1pm. They will be serving lunch at Lanzis' before we leave. The run will take place and we will end up at their other restaurant/Bar called Sport Island for the dinner and awards. We will have the entire upstairs for our group and then the nightlife will ensue downstairs with band etc... Should be a great time at a great place. They put on a great dinner and an exciting night life. Any questions please feel free to contact me. More will be following shortly.

Thank you.
Chris Czub
(518) 863-3010 home
(518) 813-8560 cell
Old 04-08-2008, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks I got nervous when I saw that I already told a bunch of people June 28th.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Registered

Thanks I got nervous when I saw that I already told a bunch of people June 28th.
Great. I am glad you can make it. I hope to see you show up with a large group. Looking forward to seeing that boat run again. It was impressive.

Chris
Old 04-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,069 Likes on 283 Posts

We might even be able to keep up this year if the new motor is done for the Avanti.

BTW- Chris, you kow this is onnly 5 days after the Scream and Fly romp ends there right?
Old 04-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
We might even be able to keep up this year if the new motor is done for the Avanti.

BTW- Chris, you kow this is onnly 5 days after the Scream and Fly romp ends there right?

Yes. Their group is a little different as far as style of boat and type of run. I think we prefer the water a little choppier than they do.

Is your father coming out for the run too? I hope to see both of you and your friends there. Gather the troops and make a fun day of it. There is 2 goals for the day, raise money for a great charity and have a super fun, yet safe day on the water. Then let the antics start on shore.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chris
Not bringing my cat this year, I'm bringing my 31 Sutphen and trying to get some more Sutphen guys to go, Ken & Dan with this 34 included. Oh by the way were not scared of rough water, this picture was taken out of my boat last fall in 4 footers on the Long Island Sound.

Quick Reply: 2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.