Notices

Texas Heat Wave Poker Run

Old 02-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im going to do something I have Never done Before!!!!!!!

On Sunday after the Poker Runs we usuallly Hire the Helicopter to do a Private Shoot and Additional footage and Pictures. Generally Everyone that wants to attend splits this for cost!

This year for the Texas Heat Wave Poker Run I am going to @ My Own Expense for Our Registrants take care of this Private Shoot.

Be a part of the First Fifty (50) Registered Club. The first Fifty
paid entrants will be identified in the run with a distinctive marker indicating their commitment to the runs success.

First Fifty (50) will meet Sunday Mourning for special photo op and be presented in a seperate/Additional DVD for the group with Photos.

Register Now and Early as they are coming in. This is available to Only the First 50 Paid Registrations!!!!!!!!!!

We will also be Cutting off Registrations at 150 Boats!

Register online at.

www.pokerruntour.com

Texas Heat Wave
Old 02-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Registered

sweet! Just registered... Cant wait!
Old 02-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Registered

What is/are the best places to stay? lakeway? any other options?
Old 02-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

If you go to skidock.com and click on the "event section" they have a chart of places to stay around Lake Travis. They put the chart together for the participants of their Poker Run on 4-12-08. Pretty good information.
Jay
Old 02-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Registered

I wrote an email to Bryan Kelley and received a reply. However, I'm reluctant to post it as I do not like to start drama wars. It seems there's classic battle of "he said, he said."
Old 02-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Registered

Look guys... The bottom line is there will be a Poker Run and Johnny Fins will not be a stop.

End of story!
Old 02-24-2008, 10:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griswald
I wrote an email to Bryan Kelley and received a reply. However, I'm reluctant to post it as I do not like to start drama wars. It seems there's classic battle of "he said, he said."
There are always two side to every disagreement. I do not know the facts and I don't Brian so I will not speak bad about him. However, I do know Darrel and I have done business with him plenty of times before. ( WITH ME) He has always bent over backwards trying to come to a solution to all business proposals we have had. If we have not been able to reach an agreement that benefited both parties, he understood and moved on. (NO PROBLEM) He is a business man and does understand that there must be mutual benefits to BOTH parties. This is NOT saying who is right or wrong here, but I (PERSONALLY) would lean towards believing him. Trying to put on an event like this you would have to deal with hundreds of rejections and be able to not take it personally. (I COULD BE WRONG) but I would see no reason for him to make a statement like this if it was not true. (JMO)
Old 02-24-2008, 10:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
Look guys... The bottom line is there will be a Poker Run and Johnny Fins will not be a stop.

End of story!
(AGREED)
Old 02-24-2008, 11:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griswald
Those who know me and my easyness to get along with knows or can tell you that I speak it the way it is.

Im not asking for a battle nor want to start one. Lets clarify a couple things.

You guys asked what happend! I answered the question. You can believe whatever side you choose. I have nothing to hide or to make missunderstood. Bottom line is they would still be the Lunch stop like originally planned if they did not come to the table and tell us they would participate but it had to be Free!

It really is no big Deal to me. If they choose not to want to participate and not everyone does this is Fine!!!

In fact I was already looking for other stops, but what made me upset was to finally get the chance to touch base with other sponsors just to be told that they were already called by this person.

This did not start from being upset because they do not want to be a stop because it really does not matter we can find alternative locations.

Im upset because I was asked by this person who are other locations were going to be in which I was trying to work things out with and playing phone tag with and then they are contacted behind my back. (which makes me feel manipulated)

I traveled to TX to discuss the event with sponsors which everyone was excited. Now after coversations that occured things have changed. What would you think was going on?

You can draw your own conclusions. I have nothing negative or slanderous to say nor will I about this establishment. Im the easiest person to get along with.

Im sure many other people are getting called at this point.

Those who want to participate that is wonderful, and those who do not that is OK as well. It is really our decision as to what our agreements are with sponsors as all are different and contribute differently.

Ive simply voiced my oppinion. They will not be included and that is why. Do you really think this would be an issue if it was not this way?

Anyways! Enough Said and we are going to move on
Old 02-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Registered

The event is going to be huge. I know there are some big time unnamed sponsors on board. I dont think people realize the potential here.. Its so cool to already be in , just countin the days..... Is the LTPA still workin on some things down there?..... I am hoping they have found some support as well. They always have a nice run.

Quick Reply: Texas Heat Wave Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.