Harborfest this weekend in Norfolk >

Harborfest this weekend in Norfolk

Notices

Harborfest this weekend in Norfolk

Old 06-08-2008, 12:21 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Just got in.....The Richmond crew came strong!!! I counted 14 boats before I left this morning...think I missed a few that left before I could see straight. (had to get home since one of my boys slashed his foot pretty bad)

FUN??? Let's just say I would need a years subscription to Playboy to see as much skin as we saw yesterday/last night!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tami and I just want to Thank the whole Richmond crew for a blast of a time, we are really lookn forward to the Jammin Run now. Heard about some of the night fun we missed out on, but we had to get in the slip for some AC -power. The fireworks was worth the trip alone. Hit Smithfiled for lunch today and Chipoaks for a cooln off.
Good Times!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 03:34 PM

Had a blast, I don't even know if I was at the right raft up???

Macklin, passed you on the way there.

WILL
Attached Thumbnails Harborfest this weekend in Norfolk-harborfest-033.jpg   Harborfest this weekend in Norfolk-harborfest-039.jpg  
Old 06-09-2008, 03:41 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GoodTymn
Tami and I just want to Thank the whole Richmond crew for a blast of a time, we are really lookn forward to the Jammin Run now. Heard about some of the night fun we missed out on, but we had to get in the slip for some AC -power. The fireworks was worth the trip alone. Hit Smithfiled for lunch today and Chipoaks for a cooln off.
Good Times!!!!!!

OH did you miss it!!!...and thanks for the safety pin

Did you notice all those Honda genni's running (give you any ideas?) Nice meeting you guys, Look forward to seeing you guys again at Jammin....I'll be in a better mood if I'm not fighting equipment like I was the first few hours this past sat.

Russ & Faith
Old 06-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a good time. Not as many folks as usual, but lots going on. I left just before dark and had a nice cruise home to Lynnhaven Inlet before I got too tanked. Had a little BBQ on the deck, then fell peacefully asleep on the couch during some movie my wife picked out.

Sunday made the first trek of the year to the eastern shore tiki-bar. 35-40 fishing/cruiser boats who were partying down. Got to meet some new folks, and the water felt simply awesome. A live band was playing up on the deck, and I swear this one cruiser boat must've been shooting a girls gone wild video onboard, they were crazy.

Good weekend...

Graduation party commitment this coming Saturday, then back to the tiki-bar on Sunday.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by t500hps
OH did you miss it!!!...and thanks for the safety pin

Did you notice all those Honda genni's running (give you any ideas?) Nice meeting you guys, Look forward to seeing you guys again at Jammin....I'll be in a better mood if I'm not fighting equipment like I was the first few hours this past sat.

Russ & Faith
Yes and after checking the specs on my 12k unit, a Honda 2000 will work, just need a Hard Start kit that will ease the 35amp draw on start up.

Yea Russ leave that attitude onshore, you remind me of me, when things are breakn down, but after Tami's safety pin and a few of these you seemed to come around.

How is your boys foot ? Stitches ?
Old 06-10-2008, 12:53 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GoodTymn
Yes and after checking the specs on my 12k unit, a Honda 2000 will work, just need a Hard Start kit that will ease the 35amp draw on start up.

Yea Russ leave that attitude onshore, you remind me of me, when things are breakn down, but after Tami's safety pin and a few of these you seemed to come around.

How is your boys foot ? Stitches ?
In the 15 min before we got there the kids left a hatch unlocked and it blew open with parts flying back in my face, the girls all wanted Faith to come visit with them before we even got the boat tied up (we had left with them at Bluewater 15 minutes ago), and then the Honda wouldn't fire-up and my kids were freaking about the hot cabin and the Wii not working......I wasn't in the best of moods considering it was what..100 degrees out!!!!
By the time the genset problem was fixed I was back to my normal self.....

Kids on crutches cause everytime he walks on it the cut stretches and bleeds again. No stitches since it's on the bottom of his foot.....rather it heal itself then risk a hard scar line there.

Your right about the hard start kit....James needed one on his AT (10,000 BTU) and it worked fine after that.

BTW: The Honda still isn't running right yet.

Hopefully your doing Jammin next month...I lost a motor last year but was still fine to be around. Luckily we were able to pull it and fix it the very next weekend.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered

In the 15 min before we got there the kids left a hatch unlocked and it blew open with parts flying back in my face, the girls all wanted Faith to come visit with them before we even got the boat tied up (we had left with them at Bluewater 15 minutes ago), and then the Honda wouldn't fire-up and my kids were freaking about the hot cabin and the Wii not working......I wasn't in the best of moods considering it was what..100 degrees out!!!!
By the time the genset problem was fixed I was back to my normal self.....

Kids on crutches cause everytime he walks on it the cut stretches and bleeds again. No stitches since it's on the bottom of his foot.....rather it heal itself then risk a hard scar line there.

Your right about the hard start kit....James needed one on his AT (10,000 BTU) and it worked fine after that.

BTW: The Honda still isn't running right yet.

Hopefully your doing Jammin next month...I lost a motor last year but was still fine to be around. Luckily we were able to pull it and fix it the very next weekend.
Damn Russ sounds like our weekend lost a motor in a tow vehicle on the way up to Lake Anna ( My wifes Suburban ) . We cut the camper loose and left the Suburban at John Taylor Com Collage on Woolridge rd. Droped the boats and the other camper off at the campground and went back to get our camper . We left our house at 3pm and got the camper set up at 1.30 am what a long day. 162 miles in 10.1/2 hours some kind of record. The weekend was great but on the way back we blew two tires on a trailer ( Mine on the 382 ) went back and picked up the Suburban yesterday made for a very long weekend. Maybe we should have stayed home and went to Harbor Fest it is in our back yard. Hope to see you soon

Joby
Old 06-10-2008, 09:39 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1
Damn Russ sounds like our weekend lost a motor in a tow vehicle on the way up to Lake Anna ( My wifes Suburban ) . We cut the camper loose and left the Suburban at John Taylor Com Collage on Woolridge rd. Droped the boats and the other camper off at the campground and went back to get our camper . We left our house at 3pm and got the camper set up at 1.30 am what a long day. 162 miles in 10.1/2 hours some kind of record. The weekend was great but on the way back we blew two tires on a trailer ( Mine on the 382 ) went back and picked up the Suburban yesterday made for a very long weekend. Maybe we should have stayed home and went to Harbor Fest it is in our back yard. Hope to see you soon

Joby
If you lost a motor then I had a better weekend than you did!!! Saw more skin than a years subscription to Playboy that day!!!!! I did see a 382 that looked just like yours pull into Tidewater...apparently it wasn't you. See you at Jammin if not sooner.....

Russ C.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Registered

If you lost a motor then I had a better weekend than you did!!! Saw more skin than a years subscription to Playboy that day!!!!! I did see a 382 that looked just like yours pull into Tidewater...apparently it wasn't you. See you at Jammin if not sooner.....

Russ C.
Yes I was told that their is another me out there. I that does not get me in to trouble , But I can always say it wasn't me. Hope to see you before Jammin if not I will see you there.

Quick Reply: Harborfest this weekend in Norfolk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.