Notices

Royal purple roll call

Old 06-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We'll be on the river but prolly won't be doing the run. Is the entire dock at the Prop Stop reserved parking?
Old 06-16-2008, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KajunATVer
Is the entire dock at the Prop Stop reserved parking?
Yup, and if you raft up make sure you know the guys you're rafting up with. Sometimes you come out of the bar and you have a lot of "friends" hanging off of your anchor. Until they move the check-in spot for that PR I'll watch from a distance.

Old 06-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Registered

Looks like we'll be anchoring in the river and just catch the water taxi over to the bar. Hopefully it doesn't sink this time
Old 06-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

The water taxi doesn't sink, it submerges.

We will be there with Jassby.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had to back out.. Too much going on with the new building and tryin to save some time off for another run..
Old 06-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Registered

It sure does not seem that many OSO members are going to attend?? Spoke to Damon at Sun Buns (owner) and he will be open Friday and the band "Wasted Days" will be playing 2-7 pm. For us around here that is Kevin and Shawns band. Would be a good place for anyone wanting a little pre-run and cool place just to hang out.
Also a bit of info about the mouth of the Tickfaw River. As some of you know the marker at the mouth (Not the channel marker) has been gone but this past weekend with water low seen 8 -10" sticking up. Know of one person that has hit so far with damage done. Have spoken to coast guard. When coming in to river stay alittle to the right of center. Left side corner is a large point that is shallow thus the reason for marker. Don't run close to the first camp on right though, there are alot of stumps directly in front. The front of the dock at Prop Stop is reserved. Each person that purchased a spot (approx 35) is allowed to have 1 boat of their choice tied to the front of them. Back side is open but very shallow.
Hope to see some of you at the capt.party in Baton Rouge thursday nite. Can put some faces with the names from OSO members.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:15 PM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

I will be at hooters thursday would like to meet you.
I will wear a offshoreonly hat.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered

Warparty and I will be with pbam! We'll be in Thursday.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll def be at Hooter's Thursday night. We are actually in a holding pattern for the weekend as I had to put my Dad in the hospital Monday. Should be out by Thursday or Friday at the latest. Provided all goes well we will be on the water Saturday (possibly Friday evening too!). Trying to get the Cathouse Marine crew to come down from Bama. Might wind up being a nice crowd after all.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered

That sounds great. Sounds like it will be on Thursday nite then. Croozin should have been on the river sunday nite. PERFECT. Good moon and slick as glass. Took a little midnite run and RE-OPENED Tin Lizzies when we got back if you know what I mean. I love not having to work on Mondays...........

Quick Reply: Royal purple roll call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.