Swamp Run 2008 To Benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation >

Swamp Run 2008 To Benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation

Notices

Swamp Run 2008 To Benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation

Old 07-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swamp Run 2008 To Benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation

Hi everyone, time is closing in FAST on the up coming Swamp Run poker run to benefit Make-A-Wish foundation, we are still looking for any advertisers or sponsors that may be available participate for this great cause. We have set a very obtainable goal for this event and hope to exceed this for The Make-A-Wish foundation. Attached is a flyer for the run as well as advertising tiers, if you are interested you may contact Nolan at 315 952 6729 or Mike at 315 657 0333. Thanks and hope to see everyone that is available....... LETS MAKE HISTORY!!
Attached Thumbnails Swamp Run 2008 To Benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation-50swamprunflyer.jpg   Swamp Run 2008 To Benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation-50finaladdvertise.jpg  
Old 07-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Registered

Come guys who is going! This is a great run!
Old 07-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'm going, but I'm looking for TOB to sponser me
Old 07-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Registered

This run is going to be big. We have spoke with a ton of people from all over who will be attending the event. Joe and Wayne from Sunsation will be in attendence with their F4 along with plenty of others with some big smoke. There are a handful of cat killers that will be in attendence, but I dont see any of the big cats that will be coming being killed by any beaks. We have Randy Nuzzo who is one of the best, doing aireal photos for us. We look foward to having a great day on the water and tho raise some money for a good cause. The PRE REGISTRATION PARTY is Friday night at The Old Boathouse from 7-???? Registration will be 20 dollars more the day of the event. Hope to see some old friends and to meet some new ones. Hope you all like to Party or as we here on Oneida Lake like to say ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Morgan and I are bringing our new 21SS for all to see. We're sure you'll like it. See you all next weekend.

Ron Lombard
Old 07-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sissy
This run is going to be big. We have spoke with a ton of people from all over who will be attending the event. Joe and Wayne from Sunsation will be in attendence with their F4 along with plenty of others with some big smoke. There are a handful of cat killers that will be in attendence, but I dont see any of the big cats that will be coming being killed by any beaks. We have Randy Nuzzo who is one of the best, doing aireal photos for us. We look foward to having a great day on the water and tho raise some money for a good cause. The PRE REGISTRATION PARTY is Friday night at The Old Boathouse from 7-???? Registration will be 20 dollars more the day of the event. Hope to see some old friends and to meet some new ones. Hope you all like to Party or as we here on Oneida Lake like to say ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!
"Cat Killers"?????

There's no such thing - it's a Reggie hellucination -(with the exception of maybe a breaking bravo drive).

Chuck, you got his covered???
Old 07-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Registered

We going to see you Mr. Adrenaline Junkie??? Chucks says beers are on him if you are coming. Hope to see ya.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'am there as long as the little thunder is runnin good!
Old 07-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sissy
We going to see you Mr. Adrenaline Junkie??? Chucks says beers are on him if you are coming. Hope to see ya.
Chuck doesn't drink beer. He's a hoity toity Nortec owner, so he drinks those pretty boat drinks with umbrellas in them. Nortec has a rider in his sponsorhip contract - he has to maintain that image.

I'm waiting on my $#@!@#!$#! trailer spare tire. I ordered it and it still isn't in. If my spare tire comes in, I'm planning on making the run.

What time is the drivers meeting on Sat? I may just shoot down Sat morning.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Registered

The drivers meeting is Sat morning at ten. Give me a ring next week and let me know. Hope you get that $#%##$ tire you dont want to miss this one, and by the way the boat wenches from the seneca are more than welcome at the Old Boathouse.

MIKE 315-657-0333

Quick Reply: Swamp Run 2008 To Benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.