Notices

Scumbag @ Lake Norman Run

Old 09-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
You think you're a cheap loser!!!!! now wait till your in prison and some big black guy's have their way with you. I hope you have a great time and the event go's flawlessly! To bad the boat didn't catch fire with you in it.
First of all I agree that 5 months is to long for this to be dragging out. Most people that I have seen screw other people totally ingnores them or falls out of site,bruin is the first to admit that Rob has been staying in contact with him which leads me to believe that Rob is trying to get this taken of
second if some one was wishing me to catch fire and die on a public forum I don't think I would be real happy it takes a big man to talk sh1t about someone dying on a forum if you had said that about me I would invite you come along to pick up the check and break your jaw for you (i)
Old 09-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

5 months is a little too long, that being said

Bad company makes great points,

lets not forget Rob has also paid every payment on the boat that he no longer uses just to keep the loan up to date... i would think if he wanted to fuc anyone he would have saved himself the 5 months of payments.......

you all have one side of the story, and dont know exactly what rob and bruin talked about at the time of sale
Old 09-28-2008, 05:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boomer35
5 months is a little too long, that being said

Bad company makes great points,

lets not forget Rob has also paid every payment on the boat that he no longer uses just to keep the loan up to date... i would think if he wanted to fuc anyone he would have saved himself the 5 months of payments.......

you all have one side of the story, and dont know exactly what rob and bruin talked about at the time of sale
I'll tell you exactly what we talked about at the time of the sale. He told me as soon as my check cleared he would send me the title because he had to pay off what he owed on it. I said cool, gave him my address and phone number, and have been waiting ever since.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

"If someone knows this scumbag, let kim know that this isn't going away. Calls are being made. We'll pull whatever strings necessary to get this handled and see him prosecuted for interstate fraud. There's still time for him to skip the ugliness."

I asure you he hasn't missed a post on any of the threads related to him.

You want to know what kinda a guy he is read up on all the PRA LKN Poker Run threads!

All I want to say is I now believe in "KARMA"

Last edited by NASCAT; 09-28-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Registered

This is getting a little out of hand. Do I want my title? YES. Do I want Rob to be punished by the legal system if he can't produce a title VERY SOON? Yes. Do I wish that Rob burns to death in a boat fire? NO!!! I was fine with the boat naming jokes but when people start talking about hurting people, that's where I am going to draw the line. For those of you who are his friends, try to help the guy out. For those of you who don't know him or me, thank you very much for your advice on what I should be doing to try to take care of this. I am done posting on this issue as it has turned the wrong way on both forums.

Last edited by bruin_d; 09-28-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bruin_d
I'll tell you exactly what we talked about at the time of the sale. He told me as soon as my check cleared he would send me the title because he had to pay off what he owed on it. I said cool, gave him my address and phone number, and have been waiting ever since.
i was just playing devils advocate just so maybe the threatening crap would stop if people thought a little outside the box, im not sure what you guys talked about but i do know there are 3 sides to each story..

i hope more than anything that this works out for both of you though, i can definitly understand your side of the coin bruin d and would be every bit as mad/worried etc..... as you are
Old 09-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How do you know he has paid the payments? Is the bank looking for it? That's one question I would want to know. It seams this guy has not been upfront with anyone yet. Maybe the check got lost in the mail or the title was sent to the wrong place. 5 months is too long. Hang this guy out to dry.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:17 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Treading water is why he's made the payments. He's hoping for some magic to happen- that's how deadbeats live- on hope, not action. He's trying to extricate himself from his own mistake on someone else's dime. If he wanted this resolved, he'd pay the fee under protest, then go back and seek restitution.

And Rob has come here & confirmed Bruin's assertions. What more does anyone need?
Old 09-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Registered

Sunkin dont take this too personal, but what is it about conflict and stuff like this that you get so off from, anytime there is POSSIBLE conflict your first in line to chit on people, calling there work, faxing work, publicly humilating them, creating 5 new threads crapping on them, you could help bruin d just as much by when he first posted telling him to PM you and then handling the rest of the busness over the phone, letting it all come out, and then maybe telling your story on line

i laugh cause ive got this picture of you (i guy i have never meant nor do i have a problem with) holding dialing a fax number with a picture of a frown in one hand, and your dic in the other waiting to see the "ok" text from the fax machine
Old 09-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sunkin dont take this too personal, but what is it about conflict and stuff like this that you get so off from, anytime there is POSSIBLE conflict your first in line to chit on people, calling there work, faxing work, publicly humilating them, creating 5 new threads crapping on them, you could help bruin d just as much by when he first posted telling him to PM you and then handling the rest of the busness over the phone, letting it all come out, and then maybe telling your story on line

i laugh cause ive got this picture of you (i guy i have never meant nor do i have a problem with) holding dialing a fax number with a picture of a frown in one hand, and your dic in the other waiting to see the "ok" text from the fax machine
Aren't you being ruthless?

Quick Reply: Scumbag @ Lake Norman Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.