****2009 Pirate Run 2009****

Notices

****2009 Pirate Run 2009****

Old 12-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck
Decided to finally come and see what all the buzz is about. Just spoke to Gary and in the process of making the hotel reservations. When you just get done moving a foot of snow around it feels good making poker run plans. Just 6 short months to go.
It's about friggin time you made it to the finger lakes!!!

You bringing the wenches, or just the knuckleheads to this one?
Old 12-24-2008, 07:37 AM
Registered

As always the williamsport crew will be there as we have from year one. We will have even more boats then last year coming. This is the one event you want to come to'' Hey need are we getting that azz kickin ac/dc band back this year.

Merry xmas to all
Old 12-24-2008, 07:57 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rssteiny
As always the williamsport crew will be there as we have from year one. We will have even more boats then last year coming. This is the one event you want to come to'' Hey need are we getting that azz kickin ac/dc band back this year.

Merry xmas to all
We have reserved them again this year. Now we just have to get the owner of Showboat...you know....your buddy John to let them play again.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
We have reserved them again this year. Now we just have to get the owner of Showboat...you know....your buddy John to let them play again.
WTF why wouldnt he let them play
Old 12-24-2008, 01:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rssteiny
WTF why wouldnt he let them play
He was hoping for a BEE GEES cover band this year..
Old 12-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
It's about friggin time you made it to the finger lakes!!!

You bringing the wenches, or just the knuckleheads to this one?
I haven't asked the wife if she is coming but she does always ride in A-Bay and 1000 Islands so I would assume she is in. I will have her start working on a good wench outfit soon.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I haven't asked the wife if she is coming but she does always ride in A-Bay and 1000 Islands so I would assume she is in. I will have her start working on a good wench outfit soon.
Excellent!!!

We will have our wenches in tow as well.

fyi...you may want to consider launching at the north end of the lake (Geneva) at the state launch by the Ramada. That is where I luanch. During the battleship run last year, I launched at the south west end of the lake (down by the showboat) -and there wasn't enough water, and I ended up driving my trailer off the end of the launch (like a dork)...made for a great start to the day.

There is typically more water in the lake in June, than July (when the battleship run is)....but I have yet to have a problem at the Geneva launch....that is where I'll be launching again this year.

Looking forward to seeing you in June.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Excellent!!!

We will have our wenches in tow as well.

fyi...you may want to consider launching at the north end of the lake (Geneva) at the state launch by the Ramada. That is where I luanch. During the battleship run last year, I launched at the south west end of the lake (down by the showboat) -and there wasn't enough water, and I ended up driving my trailer off the end of the launch (like a dork)...made for a great start to the day.

There is typically more water in the lake in June, than July (when the battleship run is)....but I have yet to have a problem at the Geneva launch....that is where I'll be launching again this year.

Looking forward to seeing you in June.
Thanks for the info. I'm sure I will run into you long before this run, but keep me posted on your schedual and maybe we can run down together. I like to have some company on water I haven't been on, to prevent things like a trailer off the end of the ramp etc. Happy Holiday s to you and your family.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the info. I'm sure I will run into you long before this run, but keep me posted on your schedual and maybe we can run down together. I like to have some company on water I haven't been on, to prevent things like a trailer off the end of the ramp etc. Happy Holiday s to you and your family.

or your boat rolling down the parking lot and thru a fence
Old 12-27-2008, 08:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by otis311
or your boat rolling down the parking lot and thru a fence
Bob will your boat be in NY this summer? If so you should attend this run - SBRT had a small showing last year - would be great for you and the boyz to make this one as well...

Quick Reply: ****2009 Pirate Run 2009****

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.