Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby Platinum Member Need-the-Speed's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1997 Fountain 24 CS, 2002 31 Fiesta Vee, 2005 Xtreme Cooler ATC

Pirate ****2009 Pirate Run 2009****

After receiving several phone calls and email inquiries about the 09' Pirate Run, I figured it would be a good idea to get the 09' thread fired up. As in past years, this years run will be held on the third weekend of June or 19, 20, and 21st. As many of the participants from years past can can confirm, the Pirate Run is slightly off keel (or maybe it's the pirate crews who attend). The similarities with other poker runs stops just after the water portion of our event. After this point....theres no turning back. Utter enjoyment erupts as pirates and their crews indulge in the fine pleasures our host at the Showboat Motel lays before us. This year like, all the rest, will be filled with great bands, great prizes, Pirate and Wench costume contest, Pirate Ship prizes, Charity Auction, and much more. For pictures of Runs from years past check out:

www.senecapowerboats.com

If anybody has any questions about the run don't hesitate to send me a pm. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Need-the-Speed; 01-18-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    SENECA POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION

My Boats:
    32' Fountain Fever
    Need,

Let me be the first to post here.Last year was my first trip to your poker run with my wife and kids.And all I can say is that we will definitly be attending this year and bringing some friend and their boat with us.Hats off to you and your crew for puting on a well thought out run and the most family fun run we have ever been to.See you in the summer.

Thanks Anthony R.
    Nordic95
    Last edited by nordic95; 11-25-2008 at 09:53 PM.

Registered Platinum Member Adrenaline Junkie's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Just took in 2007 Motion XP with 300XS's on Trade towards my 2007 36' Eliminator Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed View Post
    After receiving several phone calls and email inquiries about the 09' Pirate Run, I figured it would be a good idea to get the 09' thread fired up. As in past years, this years run will be held on the third weekend of June or 19, 20, and 21st. As many of the participants from years past can can confirm, the Pirate Run is slightly off keel (or maybe it's the pirate crews who attend). The similarities with other poker runs stops just after the water portion of our event. After this point....theres no turning back. Utter enjoyment erupts as pirates and their crews indulge in the fine pleasures our host at the Showboat Motel lays before us. This year like, all the rest, will be filled with great bands, great prizes, Pirate and Wench costume contest, Pirate Ship prizes, Charity Auction, and much more. For pictures of Runs from years past check out:

www.senecapowerboats.com

If anybody has any questions about the run don't hesitate to send me a pm. Thanks
    What happened to your traditional scare the pi$$ out of everyone marketing tactics? Are you getting soft?

My Boats:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie View Post
    What happened to your traditional scare the pi$$ out of everyone marketing tactics? Are you getting soft?
    Holiday Season?

Platinum Member Platinum Member Chuck's Avatar
    My Boats:
    None, but paid for one! Beware of Frisini / Sonic / Arrow Powerboats
    Decided to finally come and see what all the buzz is about. Just spoke to Gary and in the process of making the hotel reservations. When you just get done moving a foot of snow around it feels good making poker run plans. Just 6 short months to go.

My Boats:
    -272, Killer 29 Outlaw, Boatless- For Now....

Cool

Need I already booked rooms before I left last year!!! Now if I can find a ride.......

My Boats:
    Welcome to the mayhem Chuck. As many will attest, memories from the Pirate Run not only imbed in your mind but more than likely will be scarred into the back of your brain for years. That is....if they dont burn your retna's out getting their.

Kilroy,
    You'll get a ride....It might be strapped to the bottom of a helicopter snapping pics but we will get you a ride!!!

My Boats:
    -272, Killer 29 Outlaw, Boatless- For Now....
    Need the only way you will get me in/on that thing would be Friday night @ about 10:00pm, I would do just about anything then.....

Registered
    My Boats:
    Velocity 2008 290 600 SCI , whipple stage 2 kit. Sea Ray 1989 Sorrento S-19

2009 Pirates Run

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Decided to finally come and see what all the buzz is about. Just spoke to Gary and in the process of making the hotel reservations. When you just get done moving a foot of snow around it feels good making poker run plans. Just 6 short months to go.

I can promise you will come back once you come to the run/insanity , Need for speed/Pres is two sandwiches short of a full picnic.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRgggggggghhhhhhhhhh

VP
    My Boats:
    Faster boat than RINKER BOY's
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post

Hey Chuck,

You will not regret coming to this event !

Here is the link (its a long one) to that new Hotel in Watkins Glen.

http://www.hotels.com/property.do?mt...FRPBDAodmRapDg

VP

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast