****2009 Pirate Run 2009****

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After receiving several phone calls and email inquiries about the 09' Pirate Run, I figured it would be a good idea to get the 09' thread fired up. As in past years, this years run will be held on the third weekend of June or 19, 20, and 21st. As many of the participants from years past can can confirm, the Pirate Run is slightly off keel (or maybe it's the pirate crews who attend). The similarities with other poker runs stops just after the water portion of our event. After this point....theres no turning back. Utter enjoyment erupts as pirates and their crews indulge in the fine pleasures our host at the Showboat Motel lays before us. This year like, all the rest, will be filled with great bands, great prizes, Pirate and Wench costume contest, Pirate Ship prizes, Charity Auction, and much more. For pictures of Runs from years past check out:

www.senecapowerboats.com

If anybody has any questions about the run don't hesitate to send me a pm. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails ****2009 Pirate Run 2009****-pirate-run-logo.jpg  

Last edited by Need-the-Speed; 01-18-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Need,

Let me be the first to post here.Last year was my first trip to your poker run with my wife and kids.And all I can say is that we will definitly be attending this year and bringing some friend and their boat with us.Hats off to you and your crew for puting on a well thought out run and the most family fun run we have ever been to.See you in the summer.

Thanks Anthony R.
Nordic95

Last edited by nordic95; 11-25-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
After receiving several phone calls and email inquiries about the 09' Pirate Run, I figured it would be a good idea to get the 09' thread fired up. As in past years, this years run will be held on the third weekend of June or 19, 20, and 21st. As many of the participants from years past can can confirm, the Pirate Run is slightly off keel (or maybe it's the pirate crews who attend). The similarities with other poker runs stops just after the water portion of our event. After this point....theres no turning back. Utter enjoyment erupts as pirates and their crews indulge in the fine pleasures our host at the Showboat Motel lays before us. This year like, all the rest, will be filled with great bands, great prizes, Pirate and Wench costume contest, Pirate Ship prizes, Charity Auction, and much more. For pictures of Runs from years past check out:

www.senecapowerboats.com

If anybody has any questions about the run don't hesitate to send me a pm. Thanks
What happened to your traditional scare the pi$$ out of everyone marketing tactics? Are you getting soft?
Old 11-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
What happened to your traditional scare the pi$$ out of everyone marketing tactics? Are you getting soft?
Holiday Season?
Old 12-22-2008, 05:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Decided to finally come and see what all the buzz is about. Just spoke to Gary and in the process of making the hotel reservations. When you just get done moving a foot of snow around it feels good making poker run plans. Just 6 short months to go.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:10 AM
Registered

Cool

Need I already booked rooms before I left last year!!! Now if I can find a ride.......
Old 12-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Welcome to the mayhem Chuck. As many will attest, memories from the Pirate Run not only imbed in your mind but more than likely will be scarred into the back of your brain for years. That is....if they dont burn your retna's out getting their.

Kilroy,
You'll get a ride....It might be strapped to the bottom of a helicopter snapping pics but we will get you a ride!!!
Old 12-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Registered

Need the only way you will get me in/on that thing would be Friday night @ about 10:00pm, I would do just about anything then.....
Old 12-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Registered

Default 2009 Pirates Run

Originally Posted by Chuck
Decided to finally come and see what all the buzz is about. Just spoke to Gary and in the process of making the hotel reservations. When you just get done moving a foot of snow around it feels good making poker run plans. Just 6 short months to go.

I can promise you will come back once you come to the run/insanity , Need for speed/Pres is two sandwiches short of a full picnic.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRgggggggghhhhhhhhhh
Old 12-23-2008, 02:37 PM
VP
Registered

Originally Posted by Chuck

Hey Chuck,

You will not regret coming to this event !

Here is the link (its a long one) to that new Hotel in Watkins Glen.

http://www.hotels.com/property.do?mt...FRPBDAodmRapDg

VP

Quick Reply: ****2009 Pirate Run 2009****

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.