St.Pete's Season Opener Mch 27/28 >

St.Pete's Season Opener Mch 27/28

Notices

St.Pete's Season Opener Mch 27/28

Old 02-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vinoy Resort Room Rate

Just a reminder that there are just 13 days left to get the reduced rate at the Vinoy. Also we have people booked into the hotel that have not registered for the run !!!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this run just for the Big Guns ? Because everytime I have gone down to see the boats at the run it seemed like the slowest boat was 100 mph. I am rigging my boat I think next month, and would love to do my first run, but don't think this would be the right one for me.Reson of thinking 77 to 80 mph
top speed for my boat I'm thinking.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boating37
Is this run just for the Big Guns ? Because everytime I have gone down to see the boats at the run it seemed like the slowest boat was 100 mph. I am rigging my boat I think next month, and would love to do my first run, but don't think this would be the right one for me.Reson of thinking 77 to 80 mph
We do get a lot of the Big Guns but we also have over half the fleet with Smaller Guns. We have 2 x 26' boats registeredt so far and several between 28' and 36' - Also remember not everyone goes fast. We will have a couple of 50's that cruise around 70mph all days.
A poker run is NOT a race. No prizes for being first anywhere.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:14 PM

skater party

looks like a little fun to be had , god willing the cat will need to stretch her leggs, anyone wanna play!!!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:46 PM
Registered

I ran this run In my 28 baja in 2007.. I had a blast.. I ran 70's all day in 4 footer... In poker Run america's magazine they gave me the "Official Rough Ride of the Day".. It was a blast.. Little Rough but we didn't BREAK... We did all the stops and finish the run.. Loosened a few bolts... All the big Cats. blew by me..... and waved..... but were the nicest guys.... They all took the time to talk and I felt like I knew everyone for 20 yrs.

It doesn't matter what your running... Like someone else said.. It isn't a race... There is a little muscle flexing... but you will LOVE IT!! GREAT PEOPLE!! GREAT TIME!!

DON'T MISS IT IF YOU CAN!!!
Attached Thumbnails St.Pete's Season Opener Mch 27/28-rscn1321.jpg  
Old 02-23-2009, 08:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scaredy Cat
looks like a little fun to be had , god willing the cat will need to stretch her leggs, anyone wanna play!!!
The cats are already scratching at the door - 16 of them registered so far - we are looking for a good price on 'KittyLitter' - Don't want to leave a mess behind us in St.Pete's.

Only four more days to get the 'Poker Run Rate" at the Vinoy !!!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Registered

I'm trying to make it and I'm only runnin around the 80 mark. At least if you come I'll have somebody to play with hahaha. I hope I'm ready to go. Dose anybody know what the policy is @ the hotle for cancellations?
Old 02-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmareno
I ran this run In my 28 baja in 2007.. I had a blast.. I ran 70's all day in 4 footer... In poker Run america's magazine they gave me the "Official Rough Ride of the Day".. It was a blast.. Little Rough but we didn't BREAK... We did all the stops and finish the run.. Loosened a few bolts... All the big Cats. blew by me..... and waved..... but were the nicest guys.... They all took the time to talk and I felt like I knew everyone for 20 yrs.

It doesn't matter what your running... Like someone else said.. It isn't a race... There is a little muscle flexing... but you will LOVE IT!! GREAT PEOPLE!! GREAT TIME!!

DON'T MISS IT IF YOU CAN!!!
I told you guys.. I ran this in 07.. You will be surprised that there are a lot of boats that run 70's.. Not as many "Big Guns" as you think.. Select Few have that pocket these days to run like that.. Should be a great turn out of Cruisin' folks
Old 02-24-2009, 07:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by mmareno
I ran this run In my 28 baja in 2007.. I had a blast.. I ran 70's all day in 4 footer... In poker Run america's magazine they gave me the "Official Rough Ride of the Day".. It was a blast.. Little Rough but we didn't BREAK... We did all the stops and finish the run.. Loosened a few bolts...
If it was rough, you and your crew didn't show it.
Attached Thumbnails St.Pete's Season Opener Mch 27/28-pra3-31-07_3311.jpg  

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 02-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayboat
If it was rough, you and your crew didn't show it.
WE RIDE!! ......was the word of the day!!

cool Pic Did you get anymore??

Quick Reply: St.Pete's Season Opener Mch 27/28

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.