Old 04-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

tt
Old 05-01-2009, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its on for tomorrow!!!

Weather looks like light rain ending before 9am then its go time with some clouds!!

Here are some directions

East Side

I recommend that people use the Peekskill River Front Green Park. $15 launch fee

Get there early. They might get over whelmed with parking between us and the Stripper fisherman. As of Tuesday there is only 1 dock. No parking on the docks, launch and leave.

From The north ... Take Rt 9 south.. Use caution due to road construction on RT 9 at the river front exits. I would recommend that you take the Louisa St exit if you are pulling a trailer. Louisa St is the 2nd exit once you cross the bridge where all the construction is, I don’t Believe that it’s labeled Louisa St. Its just says exit... Just remember it’s the 2nd exit after the bridge...... Take Louisa St exit to the first traffic light and turn right on to South St.....take South St to the stop Sign, continue past it for 1 block to the end of the road.... Make a Left towards the River Front Green Park..... Cross the rail road tracks and Bare to the Left and head towards the boat ramp.

From The South Take Rt 9 North to the Louisa St Exit.... I don’t believe the exit Says Louisa St, It Just Says Exit. It will be the first exit past the Welcher Ave. exit.....Take Louisa St exit to the first traffic light and turn right on to South St.....take South St to the stop Sign, continue past it for 1 block to the end of the road.... Make a Left towards the River Front Green Park..... Cross the rail road tracks and Bare to the Left and head towards the boat ramp.

West Side

Stony Point Bay Marina. 36 Hudson Drive Stony Point, NY 10980
Tel: 845-429-0100,
Launch fee is around $25

From the North Take Rt 9W / Rt 202 south (Road shares both names) to Stony Point.... Make a Left turn on to East Main St (County Rt 108) the turn is at a traffic light and there will be a gas station across the street on the right side.... turn left and head towards the river..... Once on East Main, Make the 4th left turn on to Beach Rd...... Take Beach rd to the end (stop sign)..... At Stop sign Bare to the right and follow 1/4 mile straight to the marina.

From the South Take Rt 9W / Rt 202 North (Road shares both names) to Stony Point.... Make a Right turn on to East Main St (County Rt 108) the turn is at a traffic light just after a bridge and there will be a gas station on the left.... turn right and head towards the river..... Once on East Main, Make the 4th left turn on to Beach Rd...... Take Beach rd to the end (stop sign)..... At Stop sign Bare to the Right and follow 1/4 mile straight to the marina.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Registered

we plan getting there early to aviod any ramp drama lol.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Registered

ATTENTION....Anyone that wants to launch on the west side of the river right across from were Mahopacs event begins (Half Moon Bay).

On behalf of Patsy's Bay Marina and TZ Marine Service, we would like to invite you to use our facilities and ramp.(only 20 dollar launch fee) We also have trailer lift off capabilities.(call for specialty needs)
We have overnight slips available with water, electric and showers.
We are located right around the corner from Haverstraw Marina where the event will end and we can keep the ramp open late to accomadate.

We have 2 fully stocked ships stores at the north and south end of the marina and certified mechanics on staff.

Jim and Tim from TZ Marine are ready for any last minute service needs or break downs.

We welcome Performance boaters and we will be attending in TZ Marines 33 ICBM Fountain.
We have several boats already to go for tomarrow, including James Gangs Spectra Cat or Sutphen and 2 other 34 Sutphens and a 38 Baja and 33 PowerPlay.
Morgan haaks brand new Sutphen will also be launched here.
Please keep us in mind this summer anytime you want to launch on the Hudson River, just 30 min north of Manhattan.
80 Beach rd. Stony Point NY 10980
Jim or Tim at TZ Marine Service 845 942 5828
Jim or Mike at Patsy's Bay Marina, 845 786 5270
Have a great Day!
Old 05-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fullthrottle-offshore
ATTENTION....Anyone that wants to launch on the west side of the river right across from were Mahopacs event begins (Half Moon Bay).

On behalf of Patsy's Bay Marina and TZ Marine Service, we would like to invite you to use our facilities and ramp.(only 20 dollar launch fee) We also have trailer lift off capabilities.(call for specialty needs)
We have overnight slips available with water, electric and showers.
We are located right around the corner from Haverstraw Marina where the event will end and we can keep the ramp open late to accomadate.

We have 2 fully stocked ships stores at the north and south end of the marina and certified mechanics on staff.

Jim and Tim from TZ Marine are ready for any last minute service needs or break downs.

We welcome Performance boaters and we will be attending in TZ Marines 33 ICBM Fountain.
We have several boats already to go for tomarrow, including James Gangs Spectra Cat or Sutphen and 2 other 34 Sutphens and a 38 Baja and 33 PowerPlay.
Morgan haaks brand new Sutphen will also be launched here.
Please keep us in mind this summer anytime you want to launch on the Hudson River, just 30 min north of Manhattan.
80 Beach rd. Stony Point NY 10980
Jim or Tim at TZ Marine Service 845 942 5828
Jim or Mike at Patsy's Bay Marina, 845 786 5270
Have a great Day!
Thanks guys!!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 98itrwhite
we plan getting there early to aviod any ramp drama lol.
Take it easy fella!
Old 05-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Guys;

It was great seeing everyone at the run. I got off to a slow start but had loads of fun and it was good to see everyone at the Hudson River club. I'll have our Blue 21 SSX boat at the Greenwich Delamar Hotel Show this weekend. Friday nite is VIP only, mention Sutphen and you'll get in, or just stop by Saturday or Sunday. Hope to see some of you there.

Ron Lombard
Old 05-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Ron it was nice to see you again.

I'd like to thank Mahopac guys for putting on a great run and I'd like to also thank the guys at TZ Marina for all thier help and the use of thier launch. They made everything go smooth and hassle free.
Oh and thanks for the tour around Manhatten guys, very cool!!!
Old 05-05-2009, 05:38 AM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

Kudos to Mahopac Marine for a great time----Loved running w/the big dogs--ha ha
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P58t3lJDfak[/YOUTUBE]
P.S. ALWAYS WATCH VIDEO IN HQ!!!!!

Last edited by BLAZE; 05-05-2009 at 05:42 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BLAZE
Kudos to Mahopac Marine for a great time----Loved running w/the big dogs--ha ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P58t3lJDfak
P.S. ALWAYS WATCH VIDEO IN HQ!!!!!
Thanks for posting. The weather looked a lot better than I anticipated. Now I really wish I made the trip.

Quick Reply: Hudson River Fun Run April 25 or May 2nd

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.