Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
3rd Annual Thunder at the Lake Poker Run Lake Ozarks MO July 23rd,24th,25th, 2009 >

3rd Annual Thunder at the Lake Poker Run Lake Ozarks MO July 23rd,24th,25th, 2009

Notices

3rd Annual Thunder at the Lake Poker Run Lake Ozarks MO July 23rd,24th,25th, 2009

Old 07-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jim sorry the turn out this year was not what you were looking for. I did the run last year and enjoyed it quite a bit. Had issues this year and not running right now. Kellys port pi$$ed me off so I think its funny they got stuck with the expense of it though. I hope you do a run again next year I just hope a different marina backs you then. I also heard that D. showed up with out his boat and was planning on using the new 35 BAJA, but was told no. Does not bother me either way what truly happened, but from all I have heard about Jim is he is a good guy and I am sorry for him and his wife.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
I also heard that D. showed up with out his boat and was planning on using the new 35 BAJA, but was told no.
Now this right here is some funny, funny ,funny stuff!!!!!!! I can't beleive he actually went down there and asked them to use a 35!!!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Registered

Curious If there was two runs on the same day because the one I was on had alot of big cats and was alot of fun.