Notices

Oneida Lake LaborDay BASH

Old 08-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am gonna make it this year Nolan, where you suggest I launch at?

And who has the 35 Fountain on Sandy Pond?
Old 08-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ontario fountain
what the hecks a SISSY?

You a dude?
My nickname long story, and yes I am a dude.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TIP-SEA_32_baja
I am gonna make it this year Nolan, where you suggest I launch at?

And who has the 35 Fountain on Sandy Pond?
Pretty sure its a fictional character, no one seems to know him but he knows us well, I guess that shows his integrity. Snug Harbor right in Sylvan. See you and the boys soon and lets hope for good weather and to help our good friend Shaggy out.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:02 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
Pretty sure its a fictional character, no one seems to know him but he knows us well, I guess that shows his integrity. Snug Harbor right in Sylvan. See you and the boys soon and lets hope for good weather and to help our good friend Shaggy out.
I thought it was you...your alter ego taking over....finally losing it due to not being able to use your boat all summer. You're certainly handling it a whole lot better than I would. Sissy, you better check his alibi to be sure...

Enjoy the weekend boyz...I'll be out of commission. Going in for surgery tomorrow. Boat is out of the water - hoping to be recovered enough to do Lake George and/or Miami-Key West.

Have a cold one, or 6 for me!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
I thought it was you...your alter ego taking over....finally losing it due to not being able to use your boat all summer. You're certainly handling it a whole lot better than I would. Sissy, you better check his alibi to be sure...

Enjoy the weekend boyz...I'll be out of commission. Going in for surgery tomorrow. Boat is out of the water - hoping to be recovered enough to do Lake George and/or Miami-Key West.

Hope all goes well with the surgery. I will have a few cold ones for ya don't you worry about that.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie

Boat is all good, we ran it this week for a while, BOAT RUNS GREAT!!! we have a little carb tuning to do on the low side but other then that watch out, she's a old one but runs well. Too bad your not going to be around I think Danica was coming out........... We will put back plenty of cold ones thats for sure and make sure you get a handicapp parking permit, that will look great in your BIGAZZ truck. Now only if I can get sissy to help out on the drinking part??????
Old 08-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Boat is all good, we ran it this week for a while, BOAT RUNS GREAT!!! we have a little carb tuning to do on the low side but other then that watch out, she's a old one but runs well. Too bad your not going to be around I think Danica was coming out........... We will put back plenty of cold ones thats for sure and make sure you get a handicapp parking permit, that will look great in your BIGAZZ truck. Now only if I can get sissy to help out on the drinking part??????
Ok........how great is GREAT ??? DETAILS !!!!!!

Good to hear it is running, hope to see and feel it run someday soon.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Ok........how great is GREAT ??? DETAILS !!!!!!

Good to hear it is running, hope to see and feel it run someday soon.
I almost took your name on the trial run..............we got done with the first pass and I said.........." HOLYCOW". I'll giv ya a call and fill ya in Kelly.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:59 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

I almost took your name on the trial run..............we got done with the first pass and I said.........." HOLYCOW". I'll giv ya a call and fill ya in Kelly.
Ok, Keep 'em guessing until they see the back of ya pulling away. I can understand that method.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sissy
My nickname long story, and yes I am a dude.
.......I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to question your nickname Mikey!!

Sissy is to the CNY Boating community like Buckwheat was to the Little Rascals

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.