The Boating Toys for Tots Tour 2009 >

The Boating Toys for Tots Tour 2009

Notices

The Boating Toys for Tots Tour 2009

Old 10-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It all sensational

I can not be any more pleased with the way things are going,,, As for the exact count from you all with the Jax power Boat Club : that is not so exacting . What is inportant is the the Great Guys and Girls of "The Jacksonville power Boat Club" are making a big showing at the TFT tour. As they always do.... You should see this event from where I see it . All those sensational boats rolling up to the dock and covering the dock with an out pouring of love and generosity. The Ride in those boats is a rush, but the Rush from seeing what you guys can do is overwhelming. Thanks a million times over for your support and your vote of confidence. As mant of you have heard me say and I mean this ,,,if ever you are near Orlando Fla give me a call and I will buy you lunch. Oh yes it will be spanish food. Again thank you for all that you make happen,, hope to see you soon
Old 10-29-2009, 05:44 AM
Registered

Default more news on the TFT Tour

the hotel number is 386 328 3481....FUN 328 3481 . And also the tour will start in Palatka and run about 20 miles to the Welaka Town Dock... it will be a great run
Old 11-11-2009, 06:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by raceboat rus
the hotel number is 386 328 3481....FUN 328 3481 . And also the tour will start in Palatka and run about 20 miles to the Welaka Town Dock... it will be a great run
We are no longer going to Porky's?
Old 11-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Registered

Sounds like a great time? What are the speeds of the"slow" boats on this run? (have a crazy slow boat)
Old 11-12-2009, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by happy hours
Sounds like a great time? What are the speeds of the"slow" boats on this run? (have a crazy slow boat)
All types of boats make this run. I have two friends that might make the run in their bay boats (35-40 max)...
Old 11-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Registered

Default Everyone is welcome

any kind of boat is welcome , just use a little judgement reasoning and courtisy and all will go great... the only boats I discourage from coming are JetSkis, and that is a safty concern
Old 11-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Registered

Default A call from the Govenor

I received a call from the Governors Office. They expressed their apologies that The Governor would not be able to make the TFT tour that scheduling conflicts precluded his presents, And yes The Governor was very interested in coming to the Boating TFT tour. I asked about sending a representative from his office … They said that they will get back to me with further information,,, Wow ,you never Know who might show up at the Boating Toys For Tots Tour
Old 12-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Registered

Default The TFT TOUR NOW

There are over 800 kids that have us in there prayers ,they are praying for the weather to clear so that we cam make this toys for tots run. …. It seems most obvious that this event is going to be significantly compromised due to the weather concerns Friday and Saturday [ in Fla things change minute to minute] but Sunday the forecast is for perfect weather .
The TFT tour will not be canceled . We can still do this. We can still make it happen Some of the times and schedules can be juggled to make this a great run...There are 800 kids that have registered in this community that are waiting for the Magic you guys and girls make Happen . Lets not disapoint them . Come to Palatka for this weekend . We have the prayers of over 800 on our side and in the worst case senario we can make the toy run on Sunday …party eat and drink in the bar saterday. But I need your input…. Call me E-mail me [email protected] 407 760 3481.
I will sweeten the deal for the first 15 people who register for the TFT tour I will trow in a giant ladies beach bag or a umbrella for the next 15 people I will give two Hilton resort golf hats. And for one randomly selected guest a Radical Boat Reunion post card sighned by Ken Warby. LETS CHAMPION THIS SITUATION
Old 12-03-2009, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by raceboat rus
There are over 800 kids that have us in there prayers ,they are praying for the weather to clear so that we cam make this toys for tots run. …. It seems most obvious that this event is going to be significantly compromised due to the weather concerns Friday and Saturday [ in Fla things change minute to minute] but Sunday the forecast is for perfect weather .
The TFT tour will not be canceled . We can still do this. We can still make it happen Some of the times and schedules can be juggled to make this a great run...There are 800 kids that have registered in this community that are waiting for the Magic you guys and girls make Happen . Lets not disapoint them . Come to Palatka for this weekend . We have the prayers of over 800 on our side and in the worst case senario we can make the toy run on Sunday …party eat and drink in the bar saterday. But I need your input…. Call me E-mail me [email protected] 407 760 3481.
I will sweeten the deal for the first 15 people who register for the TFT tour I will trow in a giant ladies beach bag or a umbrella for the next 15 people I will give two Hilton resort golf hats. And for one randomly selected guest a Radical Boat Reunion post card sighned by Ken Warby. LETS CHAMPION THIS SITUATION
Need a place to watch the game.!!
Old 12-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Registered

Default the gang is showimg

The people and boat are showing up . do not be left out the TFT tour is going to happen