Notices

***2010 Pirate Run****

Old 12-11-2009, 06:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had almost as much fun last year in the rain as I have in past years. The Pa gang will be there ready to party!!! We still will take the band ballbreaker in our boats as long as they will "donate" some time jamming out!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by psychoboater
I had almost as much fun last year in the rain as I have in past years. The Pa gang will be there ready to party!!! We still will take the band ballbreaker in our boats as long as they will "donate" some time jamming out!!!!!!
Hell will let them drive our boats for some jam sessions.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by psychoboater
I heard they were Awesome.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DonRoc
I heard they were Awesome.
Awesome is an understatement
Old 12-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Registered

I hear them playing my be a possibility. I would donate to the cause. .
Old 12-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Registered

Due to the fact that this is an "unorganized get together" and not a Poker Run, there will be no cash coming in, we are not sure if we will be able to afford Ballbreaker this year. However, we are on their schedule to play on June 26th since we booked them to play in 2010 right after last years run. Any ideas or suggestions on how we could keep them coming would be welcome. I believe that it might have to be discussed with Mr. S as well.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 206spyder
Due to the fact that this is an "unorganized get together" and not a Poker Run, there will be no cash coming in, we are not sure if we will be able to afford Ballbreaker this year. However, we are on their schedule to play on June 26th since we booked them to play in 2010 right after last years run. Any ideas or suggestions on how we could keep them coming would be welcome. I believe that it might have to be discussed with Mr. S as well.
Our crew will donate, what do they cost. there worth the money for sure.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Registered

Maybe someone could see if Mr S. would take donations to get the band there, or if I could donate directly to the band.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:47 PM
Registered

I believe they (Ballbreaker) were somewhere around $1200 last year (which includes the $400 for the sound company). We may attempt to contact them at some point to see if they can give us a better deal but we will also have to get the approval of the Showboat.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 206spyder
I believe they (Ballbreaker) were somewhere around $1200 last year (which includes the $400 for the sound company). We may attempt to contact them at some point to see if they can give us a better deal but we will also have to get the approval of the Showboat.
I would be willing to rent a dock or two for that price for the two days. The band could mention my Marina a few times so I could write off the "advertising" cost, maybe I could put up a banner? Like you mention we need approval from the Showboat first. .Just an idea.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.