Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
When is the next Poker Run at Cumberland >

When is the next Poker Run at Cumberland

Notices

When is the next Poker Run at Cumberland

Old 02-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

There is always room in Harmon it justdepends on how deep in the crap you want to be. We had our houseboat way out last year and it was nice not to make the 2 hour trip through the crowd if we were ready to get out and run.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Steve, think they are getting ready to call us for our boatelle yet?
Old 02-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

looking for a hotel with safe/secure marina on the lake. A buddy and i are going to spectate and will be trailering my 20 outlaw down. Any recommendations? Its our first time to the lake.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm trailering my 28 PQ. It's also my first time on the lake. From the advice I've had on here, and from the many different comments, I've decided not to participate in the actual run. Sounds too fast for me, and wayyyyy too rough for waters I don't know. So, I guess I'll just have to hang out in Harmon Creek and go to the State Dock party on Saturday. Sounds like a blast. Maybe I'll do the run another year.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stevewy
I'm trailering my 28 PQ. It's also my first time on the lake. From the advice I've had on here, and from the many different comments, I've decided not to participate in the actual run. Sounds too fast for me, and wayyyyy too rough for waters I don't know. So, I guess I'll just have to hang out in Harmon Creek and go to the State Dock party on Saturday. Sounds like a blast. Maybe I'll do the run another year.
The Poker Run is a rough ride unless your in the front or the back...Either way Harmon Creek is the place to be both Friday and Saturday along with being at State Dock for the nightlife..
Old 02-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile
looking for a hotel with safe/secure marina on the lake. A buddy and i are going to spectate and will be trailering my 20 outlaw down. Any recommendations? Its our first time to the lake.
Odds of finding anything on the water is slim. I'd check Jamestown at this point. You'll be right in the action and right on the water, but I'm not sure if they have anything left.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Registered

Irish: By the way, I've made my reservation for Thursday 6-24 @ St. Clair, and will do the run with you to Jobbie. I'm going home from Jobbie, but will have all night Thursday @ St. Clair, and all day Friday @Jobbie. When are you arriving in St. Clair?
Old 02-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered

Irish: By the way, I've made my reservation for Thursday 6-24 @ St. Clair, and will do the run with you to Jobbie. I'm going home from Jobbie, but will have all night Thursday @ St. Clair, and all day Friday @Jobbie. When are you arriving in St. Clair?
I'll be there Thursday around noon-Sunday around 8pm looks like we're running on St.Clair on Saturday out to Lake Erie. Then Sunday I'm going to "The Moot" to relax from the weekend.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Registered
Gold Member

I hope he drinks jeager You should come back up on Friday and Saturday night and roll with the crew We go to bed early

only because of the booze.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Registered

We like our Jagermeister thats for sure!

I'm thinking with a little arm twisting he might join us on Saturday..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.