Poker Runs America A-Bay Run June 18-19 >

Poker Runs America A-Bay Run June 18-19

Notices

Poker Runs America A-Bay Run June 18-19

Old 05-09-2010, 01:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poker Runs America A-Bay Run June 18-19

Anyone considering the PRA A-Bay Run June 18-19th??????
The St. Lawrence is some mighty fine "Go Fast Boat" water!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 09:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We are going back this year. I went to the Pirate Run last year and had a great time, and met some great people but I still enjoy the "poker run" aspect. Either place will be a good time for sure. Looking forward to seeing you on the water soon Mike.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Registered

Default A-Bay

Team Adrenaline Rush/Power1One will be there.Thats my home town.If any one needs dockspace let me know.We are next door to the Edgewood Resort across from the village docks
Old 05-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Registered

i'll be out of town for the thunder in the bay in june, but any chance we could borrow some of your dock during pirate days? I live in croghan Ny
Old 05-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Registered

maybe just maybe we can arrange something.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Registered

I actually won a free entry to this run in KeyWest at the SOS party, I think we are going to run this one then hit seneca the following week for the "Get Together". The only concern is water depth, I spoke with someone today that said the water is so low you can't get into the 1st docks at Bonnie???? Does anyone know any truth to this water depth issue if there is one?
Old 05-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
I actually won a free entry to this run in KeyWest at the SOS party, I think we are going to run this one then hit seneca the following week for the "Get Together". The only concern is water depth, I spoke with someone today that said the water is so low you can't get into the 1st docks at Bonnie???? Does anyone know any truth to this water depth issue if there is one?
There is no concern re water depth ! Although the river is supposed to be down 2ft it still leaves lots of depth. The only problem seems to be you keeping your boat at Bonnie! We do not go any where near there. The boats are all at the town docks and everyone is at the Edgewater Hotel.

This is always a great event and this year is looking good as we don't clash with any other events in the area. Hope to see everyone there.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chuck
We are going back this year. I went to the Pirate Run last year and had a great time, and met some great people but I still enjoy the "poker run" aspect. Either place will be a good time for sure. Looking forward to seeing you on the water soon Mike.
Right on Chuck! I'm putting my crew together now.....
NN's idea of hitting Seneca Lake the following weekend sounds like a great idea as well!!

Rumor has it that the Duke and the Mrs. picked up a Fountain this year.....
Old 05-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Filtrman
Right on Chuck! I'm putting my crew together now.....
NN's idea of hitting Seneca Lake the following weekend sounds like a great idea as well!!

Rumor has it that the Duke and the Mrs. picked up a Fountain this year.....
I know the Fountain he bought and I can tell you It Runs!! Very clean!!!
I didn't realize that the runs aren't on the same weekend this year. I think I'll have to make both runs!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Registered

Sorry but my docks are full for Pirate days.But if you need for poker run you are welcome,first come first serve.Its Edgewood resort not Edgewater and it is the place to stay for the run.just didnt want anyone to get confused.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.