Sandy Pond Fun Run / Pond Party 7-17-2010 >

Sandy Pond Fun Run / Pond Party 7-17-2010

Notices

Sandy Pond Fun Run / Pond Party 7-17-2010

Old 07-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by deuce
I'm 90% sure we're in....we have a wedding to attend fri so we'll be heading out sat!! I dont believe we can get the sandler in @ the Wig Wam launch do u think we'll be ok coming through the channel?? and what time would the meeting @ the WigWam begin on Sat?
I honestly think we could get that launched at the Wigwam, I have plenty of room to play with the 36 and can do it in one motion backing in, you may have to pull ahead once with that long beast but I think we can get it in at the Wigwam. Just remember everyone should pull to the left into the parking lot then back down into the launch, requires very little turning that way and you can make the swing with your truck. Do not pull past the launch and back from the other way. We will have cones out to make it so people don't park in the last few spots to give us extra room. I think if Nolan agrees we plan on gathering around 10:00 at the Wigwam, with hopes to leave there by 11:00 to head toward Henderson at the Westview for lunch. But the Westview is just a suggestion. Should be back to the pond before 2:00 to start the bash.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kelly O
We are planning on this as well, would come up Saturday morning.

Duece........No Skater this time around ? Hope to see it back on water soon.
I cannot wait to see the new boat Kelly O!
Old 07-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tell everyone to stop getting married!!!

Kenny
Old 07-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Registered

Nolan - What time so you plan for the boats to leave the wigwam dock for the fun run and where is the stop going to be?[/QUOTE]

We would like to leave around 11, Again nothing formal just a get together, so we will leave when everyone is there and everyone agrees on a destination. EASY FUN TIME!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Registered

Went through the channel a few more times last nite, didnt kick up anything at all. Def can find the right path, by then I hope we can have it marked, and I hope the lake stays as flat as it has been.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Registered

Kelly O....doubt the Skater will be out! It's not much of a party boat and def no where to sleep!! although it was a lot of fun last year on Ontario!

I really can’t see Rodney launching @ the WigWam, isn’t it a steep hill u go down to get to the launch??...I’m guessing Mexico Point for us AnnMarie...I'll let u know one way or another
Old 07-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by deuce
Kelly O....doubt the Skater will be out! It's not much of a party boat and def no where to sleep!! although it was a lot of fun last year on Ontario!

I really can’t see Rodney launching @ the WigWam, isn’t it a steep hill u go down to get to the launch??...I’m guessing Mexico Point for us AnnMarie...I'll let u know one way or another
Yes, the wigwam has a steep hill to go down. If electric brakes on the trailer there is no problem, but it does pull the truck pretty good. If you come into mexico point stay left on the bouys coming into the pond from the lake, then once your into the pond, stay right toward the red. And remember the stone pile infront of the Wigwam, marked with white bouys on all sides.

Weather looks good for a nice run and party right now.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 158 Likes on 77 Posts

Last year I launched my 38' Top Gun without any issue at the wigwam.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Easy fun time , count us in.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Registered

Weather is looking great, my boat will be in friday night. If anyone is coming from Mexico or needs a hand they can give us a call. 3154860501. Any ideas on lunch spot let us know. Original plan was Westview in Henderson for lunch, waiting on confirmation from them, but I also checked with the Boat House in Sacketts Harber, they are trying to reserve the Town Docks since they do not have enough space for lunch time for us and expect a call back from them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.