Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Chattanooga Fun Run May 21st 2011!! >

Chattanooga Fun Run May 21st 2011!!

Notices

Chattanooga Fun Run May 21st 2011!!

Old 04-07-2011, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Chattviper, You got room for a couple of slow boats from Knoxville? They might have to keep lunch on the warming plate till we get there!
Mike
Old 04-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Slow boats??? IMO if your in a boat your good with me! Get your butts down here. That is a short drive from Knox!

Originally Posted by TnRiverRunner
Hey Chattviper, You got room for a couple of slow boats from Knoxville? They might have to keep lunch on the warming plate till we get there!
Mike
Old 04-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chattviper
Slow boats??? IMO if your in a boat your good with me! Get your butts down here. That is a short drive from Knox!
Look forward to it!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is NO 93 on the water at all.
WRONG, I know a guy that has a lake house right on the water and he has a portable 500 gallon tank filled to the rim with 93 octane and can pump it right there. I'm sure he wouldn't care a bit if anybody wanted to just stop by and top off your tanks. I here he is nice like that. Let me know if you need directions to his dock.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

I need to know this guy!!!

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
WRONG, I know a guy that has a lake house right on the water and he has a portable 500 gallon tank filled to the rim with 93 octane and can pump it right there. I'm sure he wouldn't care a bit if anybody wanted to just stop by and top off your tanks. I here he is nice like that. Let me know if you need directions to his dock.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
I know a guy who needs to give me $500 to advertise in our poker run and he can ride in my boat with his wife in the run

I know this guy also needs to buy a boat
Old 04-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gnorthga
I know a guy who needs to give me $500 to advertise in our poker run and he can ride in my boat with his wife in the run

Gerald, I would ride with you, but I want to get to the lunch stop while there's still some food!
Old 04-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Registered

I need to know this guy!!!
I'll introduce you sometime.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:31 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by gnorthga

That might just be the post of the thread right there.

Thomas, you need a new money pit. I don't think my boat is going to be back together in time for this run. Pizzes me off, I was looking forward to it. Just got the block pulled out Saturday, the machine shop is taking their dang sweet time with my heads. Still have to build it then get it over to Nashville to EB and have him dyno/tune it, then get it all back together.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by haulinvols
That might just be the post of the thread right there.

Thomas, you need a new money pit. I don't think my boat is going to be back together in time for this run. Pizzes me off, I was looking forward to it. Just got the block pulled out Saturday, the machine shop is taking their dang sweet time with my heads. Still have to build it then get it over to Nashville to EB and have him dyno/tune it, then get it all back together.
Matt,

Has your e-mail changed? I tried to send you something this morning but it got kicked back to me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.