2nd Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run 7/22-7/23 >

2nd Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run 7/22-7/23

Notices

2nd Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run 7/22-7/23

Old 02-15-2011, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run 7/22-7/23

Early registration for the 2nd annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run is on! $325 for boat, captain and co-pilot and $135 for each additional rider before May 1st! Register at Lake WinnebagoFourHorsemen.com. Make sure you check out the videos and photos from last years' event while you're there!
Old 02-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Registered

Great event and great people. Well organized with great prizes. We are certain to return this year....
Old 03-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Registered

Thanks Brent. Looking forward to seeing all of you again!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Registered

Default Super lame

I wouldn't waste my time or $ on this "poker run".Lame place,lame lake,crappy food,etc..what ever happened to Oshkosh Thunder?that was a great poker run and a lot of fun!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by runningtabs
I wouldn't waste my time or $ on this "poker run".Lame place,lame lake,crappy food,etc..what ever happened to Oshkosh Thunder?that was a great poker run and a lot of fun!

Lame post! "...lame lake?" if I remember right the Oshkosh Thunder used to be held on the same lake and hosted by the Pioneer Inn...have you seen the docks there lately or tasted their food?? Oh that's right...they have been out of business for years! Wonder why?
Old 03-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by runningtabs
Did you even attend our event last year? Thunder gives you a screen printed t-shirt in a plastic bag with a box lunch. You get more than the bang for your buck with the Horsemen. If you did attend and were disappointed, I am curious as to what you thought was not up to par. If you did not attend, I suggest you keep your unsupported comments to yourself.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Double Down
Lame post! "...lame lake?" if I remember right the Oshkosh Thunder used to be held on the same lake and hosted by the Pioneer Inn...have you seen the docks there lately or tasted their food?? Oh that's right...they have been out of business for years! Wonder why?
Amen my friend
Old 04-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Registered

Default early registration ends May 1st!

110 days and counting! It'll feel much more real one the snow melts. Anyhow, just your friendly reminder that early registration ends May 1st. Even if you are a sponsor please fill out the reg form at www.LakeWinnebagoFourHorsemen.com, as I will need names, shirt sizes, etc. There are sponsorship opportunities still available!

Also, we are looking for items for the goodie bags. If you can donate any items (and get your name/business name out there!) please let me know!

Hotel rooms this year are limited due to EAA beginning July 27th. There are rooms at the City Center Hotel right across the river from the Boat Yard, 920-231-0807, but they are double bed rooms. My apologies. My recommendation, especially to those of out out-of-town, is to call and book right away. Let them know you are with the poker run. Rooms are $75/night.

Please call or email me with any questions or comments. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Shannon
920-358-0178
Old 04-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Registered

Fantastic Poker run ! Top notch event ! Cant wait until July
Old 04-19-2011, 12:29 PM
Registered

Early registration ends May 1st for the second annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run! Info, registration form, etc. available at LakeWinnebagoFourHorsemen.com. Looking forward to seeing you all in July!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.