Notices

Gas Prices!

Old 02-25-2011, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 580 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by pachanga
Are you sure about that? I am 50/50 over whether the whole middle east becomes a total chaotic nightmare. Kindda funny with all the 2012 speculation. The worst part is some of that bug is sortta happening here with the Union Busting Tea partiers....not that I disagree.

Going to the wholesale club next week to stock up on dried beans,rice,other long term storable foodstuff. Seems like cheap insurance as long as the possible roving hungry bands don't have more firepower than me!
Turn off the Talk Radio Hype and relax.Do you really believe there is going to be roving gangs breaking into your house to get the last of the rice and beans out of your house?

This country will print money until the cows come home. And who cares if it devalues it down to nothing. Phuck every other country.We have everything we need here.

The cheap dollar is not a problem if we get to drillin and stop importing.Exports and tourism would go through the roof if the dollar devalued anymore not to mention Everybody buying American because it would be as affordable as the imports.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say if your gonna hold back, do it on your local weekends so you can maintain your "Main Events" attendance.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:18 AM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by My Addiction
I say if your gonna hold back, do it on your local weekends so you can maintain your "Main Events" attendance.
Just to give you guys a idear ,the gas prices are here in europe (the netherlands ) quite higher ,I pay $ 8.5 a gallon !

so how many can you deliver for $ 4-5 ?
Old 02-26-2011, 06:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Turn off the Talk Radio Hype and relax.Do you really believe there is going to be roving gangs breaking into your house to get the last of the rice and beans out of your house?

This country will print money until the cows come home. And who cares if it devalues it down to nothing. Phuck every other country.We have everything we need here.

The cheap dollar is not a problem if we get to drillin and stop importing.Exports and tourism would go through the roof if the dollar devalued anymore not to mention Everybody buying American because it would be as affordable as the imports.
I have this problem. The da** talk radio news. Its always on in my car. All that mess does is depress you lol. But I can never seem to turn it off.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:21 AM
Banned

I don't care what they charge me for gas. I will be there!!! It is the only time I am not thinking about work! I have to relax. And we love the whole experience. We are addicted.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:34 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

More weekend floating, works good for the kids anyways. Planning on 2 runs this year. I usually only do 1 a year, so I gues it doesn't effect my poker run plans.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
I don't care what they charge me for gas. I will be there!!! It is the only time I am not thinking about work! I have to relax. And we love the whole experience. We are addicted.
+1
Old 02-26-2011, 08:36 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oil is purchased around the world in US dollars. If you’re from Japan, you must by US dollars with your Yen before you can purchase a barrel of crude oil. In other words, no matter where you come from, before you can buy oil, you must exchange your currency for the US dollar.

Consider this: what if your currency (the Yen, for example) began to strengthen against the dollar? Naturally, because oil is traded in dollars, it would now be cheaper for you to purchase a barrel of oil simply because of exchange rates.

That’s exactly what is happening right now! So what do foreign investors do? With an improving world economy, a growing need for oil, and a weak US dollar, investors are buying oil! And this kind of speculation is driving up the costs of crude oil.

I expect Crude to go up to the $150.00-$175.00 per Barrel mark in the next 3-5 years. And yes stock up on Beans/Rice/Ammo you might not need it but if you do need it's there and buy energy stocks! I deal with major oil companies every day and work for the largest oilfield service company in the world and would not blow spoke up your A$$.

SLB Schlumberger. 92.85 +3.20 3.57% I just love my discounted stock purchase plan. Up close to $30.00 a share from last year at this time.

Can't wait for boating season hope you all have a safe year.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 02-26-2011 at 08:56 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:45 AM
Gold Member

Like what you are saying so far! We are full speed ahead for our run.
Now we just need to see those entries and sponsors!
www.wnyfunrun.com
[email protected]
Old 02-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Registered

Just finished my "WILL WORK FOR GAS!" signs!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.