Notices

Boyne Thunder 2011

Old 07-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Blue Oval

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gttdnbman
I live in Grand Rapids and would like to come and see whats a poker runs all about. I have to work sat but would like to see boats so if I came up friday afternoon what would be a good time to be there and where would be a good place to see as much as I could. Any help would make the trip up be very worth it thanks, Bman
Marina starts filling up by late afternoon Friday, boat n car show in streets start at 5. Come on up and cast your votes for favorite boat paint n boat name. I will be hanging out at Ford Garage running the car show.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Sorry I was late finishing this up - I wanted to get some of these printed so maybe you could sell/auction them off to raise some additional $ for Camp Quality. Unfortunately, my printer tells me he won't be able to get them to me by 8am Friday, when I pack to leave for BC.

I thought it might be nice for you to have a "commemorative" poster for this year's event...something that people might want to keep or display. Guess I was inspired by the north woods - I was looking for kind of an "old-timey" flavor - with some images of Papa Hemingway, native Americans, lumberjacks and W.H. White.

In any case, if you [organizers] let me know I can PM you the link to the full-resolution PDF file - which is sized at 11" x 17" - maybe you have a local digital printer (or Staple's or FedEx-Kinkos) that can crank a few of these out for Saturday night's Thunder Feast - to give/sell/auction off. Best Regards - Mark

Old 07-06-2011, 11:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gttdnbman
I live in Grand Rapids and would like to come and see whats a poker runs all about. I have to work sat but would like to see boats so if I came up friday afternoon what would be a good time to be there and where would be a good place to see as much as I could. Any help would make the trip up be very worth it thanks, Bman
Come into Boyne City say 2 & after as the boats pull in should B good fun!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Blue Oval

Originally Posted by BlackJack58
Sorry I was late finishing this up - I wanted to get some of these printed so maybe you could sell/auction them off to raise some additional $ for Camp Quality. Unfortunately, my printer tells me he won't be able to get them to me by 8am Friday, when I pack to leave for BC.

I thought it might be nice for you to have a "commemorative" poster for this year's event...something that people might want to keep or display. Guess I was inspired by the north woods - I was looking for kind of an "old-timey" flavor - with some images of Papa Hemingway, native Americans, lumberjacks and W.H. White.

In any case, if you [organizers] let me know I can PM you the link to the full-resolution PDF file - which is sized at 11" x 17" - maybe you have a local digital printer (or Staple's or FedEx-Kinkos) that can crank a few of these out for Saturday night's Thunder Feast - to give/sell/auction off. Best Regards - Mark

[email protected] is the main office. Thanks
Old 07-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks - I just emailed the poster file to the office, with the same info as above.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Mark
Old 07-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gunna head out 4 a little pre-poker run fun run!!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Registered

Prolly a long shot but if someone had room for the run I'd be interested in helping with gas money and buying my $100 a person fee for the run. The guy I was gonna go with decided not to do it.

If not no biggy, just washed my boat and ill go to higgins or something.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

This really sucks, we were going to head out this morning. WE ARE OUT! Been having severe back problems the past two weeks, been to chiropractor, can not get it straighten out. Have Ortho Doctor appointment on Monday morning. 6 plus months of planning and waiting, now no boating.
Hope everyone has a wonderful time and most of all be safe and have few cold one for me. Michigan looks to be a great weekend.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SLOWRIDE-388
This really sucks, we were going to head out this morning. WE ARE OUT! Been having severe back problems the past two weeks, been to chiropractor, can not get it straighten out. Have Ortho Doctor appointment on Monday morning. 6 plus months of planning and waiting, now no boating.
Hope everyone has a wonderful time and most of all be safe and have few cold one for me. Michigan looks to be a great weekend.
Bring your boat and I'll drive it....you can watch the live feed from your phone at the bar!!
Old 07-07-2011, 07:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Baja_man
Bring your boat and I'll drive it....you can watch the live feed from your phone at the bar!!
If I could handle being in a vehicle for more than 30 minutes, I had really contemplated it. 9 hour pull one way did not sound like a lot of fun. Thanks for the offer though....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.