Notices

Poker Run Tour 2011

Old 07-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tman
I can understand what RBH is sayiing . I had my boat at the first two runs but at Tenn. river run i rode with Tim B. we paid full entry price for two boats and had our own cards with the understanding that it would still count. However there will be more room at the table as we can not attend due to the loss of close friend. everyone have fun and be safe see ya at LC poker run. Terry Thomas
Terry,

Sorry to learn of your loss. Our condolences.

The guys from Knoxville called me earlier this week to let me know that their share of the pot was on the way and they also filled me in on your participation.

You will be missed at the table in Nashville.

Take care

Ralph
Old 07-22-2011, 06:52 AM
RBH
Platinum Member

Terry
Sorry to hear about the lost of your close friend. Our condolences.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:31 AM
Registered

Hey Terry and Tim, Sorry to hear about your loss of your close friend. The Tennessee River Rally extends our condolences to you guys.
Mike C.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

If you attended each event with your boat then you qualify. If you just showed up for the runs and paid the extra to be a rider you do not qualify. Sorry! We have to draw the line somewhere! Guys spend allot of money and time hauling boats, rooms, and of course beverages. Only fair that they are the ones that sit down at the table for the $1000 cash!!!

Terry, I am sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts with you.

Last edited by chattviper; 07-22-2011 at 07:46 AM. Reason: .
Old 07-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks for all the thought and prayers , we are disapointed that we won't be able to complete the first poker run tour . maybe next year . this death was quite a shock to us and all our friends as he was only 50 years old . good luck to all of you at the big table . maybe we will see some of you at the state dock run at cumberland . once again , thanks so much ..Tim ps I did put in a new ign. switch . thanks mike
Old 07-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Terry and Tim, sorry for your loss, will miss you in Nashville, see you at the St Dock run.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

If you signed up for each run and your boat broke before the run you are still elgible for the cash sit down table. Guys, please be honest with us on this. As RB said guys spend allot of time and money going to each run. If you made every effort and paid all your entry fees and couldn't make it due to boat issues or something extreme like that then you are elgible for the cash table. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Registered

Thanks for the clarification mark. As you know I have been at all 3 in my boat. We broke a prop shaft last weekend at knoxville with less than a week for nashville which is my home town..thanks!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 01:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the the kind words. Had fun at all the events we will be back. enough said now go have FUN
Old 07-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Registered

Well there was 5 of us that made the table. the five where RB Hixon, Gerald Brown, Buddy Crawford, Phil Tremaine and myself. We opened a new deck of cards. each of the 5 contestants were allowed to shuffle the cards and then each contestant was dealt 5 cards. There were no discards just ever who had the best cards. RB, Gerald and myself had nothing other than a high card. Buddy had a pair of jacks and Phil won the pot with a pair of Aces.
Congrats Phil.

Thanks to the organizer for putting this together. When it was said and done I attend 2 poker runs that I normally would not have. Of this I learned there was a couple of poker runs that I had blown of in the past,that are now must attend events for me.
Please do not take this as a negative organizers because it was really no big deal. organizer at the last moment there was some questions of eligibility and I feel if a few rules had been set forth and published in the biggening it would have made it less confusing in the end. If the organizer need help with this please pm me and I will be glad to put in my input or if you would like to do it yourself and have someone go over if for what ifs I will be glad to that as well.
Thanks,
Allen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.