ROPA Eagle Creek, Kendall NY, Aug 27th 2011

Notices

ROPA Eagle Creek, Kendall NY, Aug 27th 2011

Old 08-28-2011, 04:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by NateS
Good thing it wasn't like this yesterday!

Below is a link to a picture of Lake Ontario, the day after the poker run (8/28/2011).

http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/...hp?photo=18741
Nate, yes, you hit that one right on the head. For those of you that think the Great Lakes are "weany water," those are breaking 3-5's and they're very close together. Here's some pics more shot from about 20 miles east near Charlotte - where everybody stopped.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Good pantera water
Old 09-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kelly O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90OapFGEHWM
It took me until about 3:18 into the vid to understand why Rob was behind you. Now it makes perfect sense.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
It took me until about 3:18 into the vid to understand why Rob was behind you. Now it makes perfect sense.
Hey AJ....my boat does have a throttle...lol We just had a nice 80mph run with the girls who dont love running flat out. Would like to have cruised with the blue Eliminator....its been awhile!!
Old 09-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by HTGMotorsports
Hey AJ....my boat does have a throttle...lol We just had a nice 80mph run with the girls who dont love running flat out. Would like to have cruised with the blue Eliminator....its been awhile!!
I know, I tried. My son's team won their morning hockey game, so I had a limited amount of time before I had to make it back to the rink for their tourney championships. I scooted home, jumped in my rig and shot out to Rosies Marsh, so I could make the last 10 miles to Rochester with you guys. I waited as long as I could and figured I missed you (I actually passed 2-3 boats on my way to Rosie's Marsh (looked like an Orange and Blue Outer Limits, etc.. - they were entering the Genesee River just as I was blowing by (figured they might have been running with the slower group for some reason)....so I thought I would have a shot at catching you guys. I sat there and waited for about 15 mins...but then had to get back...so I headed to the river to see if you guys were at Pelicans yet so I could at least say hi....I got about 500 yards down the river when I heard you and Kelly pulling in. !#$!#$!.....sprinted home and headed back to the rink.

I put a whopping 15 hours on my boat this summer (compared to my usual 100-130) :-(

Glad you guys had some friendly water to run in.........your boat sounded and looked awesome.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
I know, I tried. My son's team won their morning hockey game, so I had a limited amount of time before I had to make it back to the rink for their tourney championships. I scooted home, jumped in my rig and shot out to Rosies Marsh, so I could make the last 10 miles to Rochester with you guys. I waited as long as I could and figured I missed you (I actually passed 2-3 boats on my way to Rosie's Marsh (looked like an Orange and Blue Outer Limits, etc.. - they were entering the Genesee River just as I was blowing by (figured they might have been running with the slower group for some reason)....so I thought I would have a shot at catching you guys. I sat there and waited for about 15 mins...but then had to get back...so I headed to the river to see if you guys were at Pelicans yet so I could at least say hi....I got about 500 yards down the river when I heard you and Kelly pulling in. !#$!#$!.....sprinted home and headed back to the rink.

I put a whopping 15 hours on my boat this summer (compared to my usual 100-130) :-(

Glad you guys had some friendly water to run in.........your boat sounded and looked awesome.
Yea....for some reason the snazy show boats from Wilson elected to skip the first card stop and not run with the group..they just left early and shot straight to the Pelecans nest....maybe wanted the best parking spots...donno. Oh well...it would have been nice to run in a group but we had a nice ride cruisin with Kelly those good lookin girls...lol...one of them is my niece!
Old 09-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by HTGMotorsports
Yea....for some reason the snazy show boats from Wilson elected to skip the first card stop and not run with the group..they just left early and shot straight to the Pelecans nest....maybe wanted the best parking spots...donno. Oh well...it would have been nice to run in a group but we had a nice ride cruisin with Kelly those good lookin girls...lol...one of them is my niece!
King Kow is a chick magnet with his new rig for sure. I heard he is in negotiations with AXE to have he and his rig in their new ad campaigns. These ladies don't even care that he is married and that Julie will beat their a$$. His Kvorka is just that irresistable. It's a good thing you did ride behind him to keep an eye on things. Dirk's docile demeanor should not be underestimated. His Kvorka can bring out the naughty in even good girls.

Reggie had no idea what he was really creating.

Keep an eye on your wives, daughters and yes, even our nieces...they can't help themselves!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRF93LWOHPI
Old 09-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

AJ,

You have definitely logged more hours at the keyboard than on the sticks the past few years and your delerium is worsening. Always entertaining though !

Rob's niece was great to have on board and I am sure we will see her again as she has the need for speed genetics.

I may invite your wife to ride along on one of these events to see just how much fun she is missing out on, PM me your mailing address so I can send a proper formal invite. A listing of all the on-board "ammenities" will be included to spur her interest.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Registered

AJ, now I understand the A/C in the cockpit on the Eliminator.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
AJ, now I understand the A/C in the cockpit on the Eliminator.
Unfortunately, my cockpit A/C can't compete with Dirk's Studio 54 light show, his Kvorka, and a color scheme that sends the founder of Crayola into sensory overload, while even the most conservative co-eds can't help but wiggle out of their unmentionables and beg for rides.....now he's evening threatening to tempt my bride with his floating hedonistic haven.

Fortunately, unless one of the card stops is a shopping mall, spa, or jewelry store, Dirk has little hope coaxing my bride into Poker Run Participation on his Powerfully Propelled Portable Pleasure Palace.

You've seen my rig at multiple runs Nitrous...and Kelly even so politely pointed out in one of his previous insensative postings, that even though I may have cockpit A/C, my rig is consistently a sausage fest during these runs, much like the long lost orange-caped marauder that used to frequent said events prior to trading in his testacles for a vagina....I wonder if there will be more estrogen on his CC than his previous rig?....hmmmmm...I digress...I'll have to come back to that thought at a later time.

While it is certainly tough to compete for the attention and desire of bikini clad co-eds with King Kow strutting his panty dropping, pheremone spewing estrogen magnet, it is for the better. Being married to a very strong-willed Sicilian woman, it'll cost me far less to learn from HTG and enjoy the ride BEHIND King Kow, instead of always trying to pass him. King Kow just needs to continue to do his part and keep his swim pad properly decorated.