Lake Lanier, Georgia Aug 27th Poker Run >

Lake Lanier, Georgia Aug 27th Poker Run

Notices

Lake Lanier, Georgia Aug 27th Poker Run

Old 08-19-2011, 09:23 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is going to be a good time! I live on Lanier and looking forward to meeting some new OSO people!
Attached Thumbnails Lake Lanier, Georgia Aug 27th Poker Run-41epic.jpg  
Old 08-22-2011, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poker Run Closed?

Went online to register for the run this weekend and the web site says registration is already closed. I have never heard of a run you could not register for the day of the run. Must be limited space. Maybe next year.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:57 AM
Registered

I will check on this for you but i also thought it was up until captians meeting. Might just be closed online. Will have a update around Noon.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Speed Zone
Went online to register for the run this weekend and the web site says registration is already closed. I have never heard of a run you could not register for the day of the run. Must be limited space. Maybe next year.
Registration had errors last night its back up and running would love to have at this great event.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:14 AM
Registered

Registration had errors last night and should be corrected now. Please come join us for this great event for a great cause.

Last edited by gabaja242; 08-23-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.hallcounty.org/parks/parks_details.asp?ID=25

If anyone needs a mega ramp to put their boat in this is the one on the lake. It's on the North End of the lake but it's brand new and huge. This is where I put in and I live down the street.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:44 AM
Registered

A big thank you to all that came out this weekend. We have some great photos that we are processing and will be up at the lanierpartners.org website asap. I think everyone that came had a good time for a great cause. Sorry about any confusion regarding registration. The Army Corps requires us to have a mandatory safety meeting the day before the event so there were no "last minute" registrations. That being said, we are looking to make some changes for next year to make things bigger better and even more fun!

If you have any comments on how we can make this a better event, or would like to be involved in planning for next year, please drop a comment at the above web address. Or feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

Regards,

Dan Schneider
Lanier Partners
Board of Directors