Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Lake Cumberland Friday Lunch Run >

Lake Cumberland Friday Lunch Run

Notices

Lake Cumberland Friday Lunch Run

Old 09-13-2011, 03:32 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Us1... imaposer has quite a few pics of what I believe would be your boat!? Page 18 or 19 I believe if you hadn't seen them already...
Old 09-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, I saw them. Nice quality pics!
Was hoping to have a nice aireal shot, but then my crew was busy taking pics of the chopper shooting us. I told them to put their phones down and look straight ahead, I didn't want nerd pics.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak
I wll admit it was my fault and yes I was in the wrong. I brought a beer onto the dock beside my boat and he came out and unloaded on me. The beer was covered just as I have done for the last 15 yrs of boating down there and I've never had a problem anywhere else. When I say he unloaded I really mean unloaded and told the roughly 20 people standing around us that we could just go elsewhere. Like I said I've been boating there for a long time and understand the whole dry county thing but come on. This was a cloudy kind of cold day and we are bringing you about 50 people for lunch to add to the 5 you have when we get there.

I guess he doesn't get around to the other docks much. He could have just asked you to put the beer away. Screw him.