Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   2012 "Jammin On The James" July 14th Richmond,Va (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/262316-2012-jammin-james-july-14th-richmond-va.html)

flashin 09-14-2011 04:53 PM

2012 "Jammin On The James" July 14th Richmond,Va

Mark your calendars, the date has been set for the Jammin On The James. July 14th, 2012

With Mark & James stepping down, we are very excited about our news roles within the RPBA & would like to thank both of them for everything they have done over the past few years.
Barry Adkins will assume the role of president & John Hope as vice president.

We have been doing this run since 2001 and assisting with the planning since 2004. The run will be the same as in the past however more specific details will follow.

Barry Adkins, President 804-512-5195
John Hope, Vice President 804-350-8332

OCDACTIVE 09-14-2011 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by flashin (Post 3503559)
Mark your calendars, the date has been set for the Jammin On The James. July 14th, 2012

With Mark & James stepping down, we are very excited about our news roles within the RPBA & would like to thank both of them for everything they have done over the past few years.
Barry Adkins will assume the role of president & John Hope as vice president.

We have been doing this run since 2001 and assisting with the planning since 2004. The run will be the same as in the past however more specific details will follow.

Barry Adkins, President 804-512-5195
John Hope, Vice President 804-350-8332

when should I start the countdown?? LOL :drink:

Congrats to the incoming and outgoing teams. It will be GREAT as always!

excursion 10-12-2011 04:46 PM

Hope everyone is marking there 2012 calenders for Jammin on the James run.
For everyone that does not know I was the Vice President of the RPBA for the last 7 years and decided to step down this year.
I wanted to put all the rumors to rest and reassure everyone that the fun times of the past years runs will continue.
I have spoken with the new R.P.B.A. officers and they would like to keep me on as Dock Party Coordinator.
Lets make 2012 Jammin on the James a great year!!

Beak Boater 10-13-2011 10:16 AM

James, and Mark, thanks for all the hard work and successful runs under your direction. Looking forward to next summer.:drink:

Spicy 10-13-2011 10:52 AM

Good to hear James...

Few Questions,
January Party as usual for pre-registaration? If so is there a date set?
Do we have specifics for run? Friday Night location etc?

Thanks Pat

Reckless32 10-13-2011 01:07 PM

Nothing remains the same as the old sayin' goes. Best of luck to the new holders of the Jammin' baton, hopefully for many years to come.

Rick

flashin 10-13-2011 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Spicy (Post 3526389)
Good to hear James...

Few Questions,
January Party as usual for pre-registaration? If so is there a date set?
Do we have specifics for run? Friday Night location etc?

Thanks Pat

The registration party date is January 28th at the Steele Horse.
The run will be the same as in the past years, no changes. We are still working out the details for the Friday night events. As soon as those details are worked out we will let everyone know.

hap hazzard 11-21-2011 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by flashin (Post 3526700)
The registration party date is January 28th at the Steele Horse.
The run will be the same as in the past years, no changes. We are still working out the details for the Friday night events. As soon as those details are worked out we will let everyone know.

I am willing to DJ Friday night's registration party at the marina. My e-mail is [email protected] or [email protected].

Hap

flashin 01-11-2012 08:14 PM

Quick update for the 2012 Jammin on the James. We are currently working out some minor details & will have more information by the weekend. Registration forms will be emailed & downloaded on January 26th. For those of you delivering your entries to the Kick off Party on the 28th put your entry form, check & proof of insurance in an envelope with you name on it. We will also have extra registration forms at the party. Hope to see everyone there