Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2012 Sonic Poker Run & Rally- August 3-5, 2012 >

2012 Sonic Poker Run & Rally- August 3-5, 2012

Notices

2012 Sonic Poker Run & Rally- August 3-5, 2012

Old 12-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The website with all the info will be up and running in January. For those wishing to do the event, Send in the best pic of your boat to put in the photo gallery section of the website, ASAP. [email protected]

After the site is up, you will be directed to a new email address for info or inquiries.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Registered

Anyone that may be interested in becomming a Sponsor of the Poker Run- email [email protected].

Depending on the level of Sponsorship, it is possible to have the entire event entry cost and hotel rooms provided at no extra cost to the sponsor !
Old 01-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Registered

The Sonic Poker Run & Rally 2012 website will be online next week ! We did a change from the original setup to allow the Sonic owners to post their own fav pics in a special section of the website. You can also post comments, etc !

We also have a special page for info on the Band and some links to see them in action.

There is also a special page showcasing the fine talents of Randy Nuzzo and crew ( our event photographer ) with tons of Sonic Pics from the many runs he has done. Randy will have some nice package pricing available for us for those that wish to purchase complete packages of their boats in action on the run.

Each entrant as part of your participation, to show our appreciation for your being part of the run, you will receive 1 ( one ) 8x10 photo of your boat in action in the run. There of course will be a complete DVD of the entire event provided to all entrants.

Sarah has done an excellent job in getting the Website togather. I would highly recommend her and Web Media FX to everyone.

Stay tuned for the rollout !!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Registered

The official event website is now on line. Complete registration info, event costs, accomodations, sponsor package information, band info, event itinerary, etc.

There is also a special section where you can join the website and upload your favorite Sonic pictures, comment, etc.

Sponsors are most appreciated.

Let us know what you think !

www.sonicpokerrun.com

Register early, book your reservations...... the event is filling up fast.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Registered

We have over 250 Sonic pics on the website. Come check it out.....
Old 02-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

250, and not one of your boat. Odd.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe

You funny Alec!!!
Old 02-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
You just didnt look hard enough, there were several in the original paint. Nothing in the new form. Best beleive its not imaginary. They will be posted in the pics section.

The event website is currently being redone to update, and to accomodate a few new things, and also to re-arrange some pages. What your asking for will be there when its back up when the web designer gets done. You must really be liking Sonics alot to be so interested.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 45Tripps
You just didnt look hard enough, there were several in the original paint. Nothing in the new form. Best beleive its not imaginary. They will be posted in the pics section.

The event website is currently being redone to update, and to accomodate a few new things, and also to re-arrange some pages. What your asking for will be there when its back up when the web designer gets done. You must really be liking Sonics alot to be so interested.
I'm only curious cuz when I asked you what your boat looked like you said your boat was in your avatar.
Your avatar is cool.
But when I saw pics of your boat on another site it sure didnt look like that.
Thats all.
I cant get the total look of your great paint job from your avatar. Thats all.
I look forward to the whole pic .
Old 02-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Registered

I would be willing to bet on a moments notice anyone of us could produce a picture of not only our Sonic but a picture with our tow rig in picture. We all are proud of our boats and love taking pictures of them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.