Notices

lake cumberland poker run

Old 07-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomcei
Is there somewhere I can go to get the details on this run, Date, run stops, family friendly place to stay, etc??

Thanks
www.lakecumberlandpokerrun.net

This should give you most all the info you need! You wont regret coming up for this run. Been going for the last 6 years, I'll never miss another one
Old 08-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

tomcei,
Family friendly is the lodge or cabins. Very beautiful, as mentioned before call to register and pay your money and they will let you book a room/cabin. Lodge has a pool restaurant and a great view. Eric
Old 08-01-2012, 10:06 PM
RBH
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by SkiDoc
tomcei,
Family friendly is the lodge or cabins. Very beautiful, as mentioned before call to register and pay your money and they will let you book a room/cabin. Lodge has a pool restaurant and a great view. Eric
Eric are you going to make it this year?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 123 Likes on 56 Posts

tomcei,
Thank you.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

RB if I'm breathing I'm there. I am going to bring the boat Thursday night or early Friday morning then hit my son's high school football game. Late drive back Friday night but well worth it. I've been winning some money in my waterski tournaments this year so the boat hasn't seen much daylight.

Last edited by SkiDoc; 08-02-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:33 AM
RBH
Platinum Member

RB if I'm breathing I'm there. I am going to bring the boat Thursday night or early Friday morning then hit my son's high school football game. Late drive back Friday night but well worth it. I've been winning some money in my waterski tournaments this year so the boat hasn't seen much daylight.
Same for us late Thursday or early Friday, see you there.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Registered

Default Lkpr

Not going to enter. Just coming to hang out. Any good ideas where to stay Friday & Saturday.
Thanks
Old 08-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Registered

Same here, I will be bringing my boat down but not entering, jut gonna hang out and have a good time. Is the big party Saturday at the state dock?
Old 08-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by the mayor
Not going to enter. Just coming to hang out. Any good ideas where to stay Friday & Saturday.
Thanks
Good luck this late, If you do find somewhere it'll probably be on the East end of the lake which is the opposite end of State Dock/Harmon.

Originally Posted by 09zkrankin
Same here, I will be bringing my boat down but not entering, jut gonna hang out and have a good time. Is the big party Saturday at the state dock?
Yes, Saturday at Harmon Creek is the biggest party then Saturday night at State Dock is the live bands/DJ, etc. etc.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

tomcei, are you going and bring the Pantera

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.