An open letter to the Poker Run community.../

Notices

An open letter to the Poker Run community.../

Old 04-17-2014, 04:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An open letter to the Poker Run community.../

Dear Poker Run promoters and enthusiasts,
I hope that you have a wonderful season and I wish you much success with your events. The roar of the engines the splash of the wakes, the power and visual impact of these boats makes for a sensory overload. What could be more exciting ? Nothing trills me more .
There are many events throughout the nation that I very much would like to get in contact with for several reasons , first to wish you much success with your event and second to ask for your help with my event The Boating Toys For Tots Tour . What I need from you is to contact me so that I would be able to send you some great looking invitation postcard. The postcard are full color with a real nice finish. The information contained in the post card is...

The U.S. Marines Would like to invite all boaters to The Boating Toys For Tots Tour . This will take place on the Saint Johns River in Florida on the Dec 6th weekend 2014
Friday Dec 5th*
. Lunch run down the river
Evening meet and greet
Dinner at host hotel*
Live band party*

Saturday Dec 6th*
A Captains meeting at 10AM*
The Toy run to Welaka*
Collection of toys by the US Marines
Lunch at the Andersen`s lodge*
Dinner at Host Hotel*
Another Live band party at the Host Hotel with a Miss Toy contest [ a bikini contest,...]

Make room reservations early[[Quality Inn Palatka 386 328 3481] as rooms fill quickly ]
We are looking for vendors and sponsors for this event contact*[email protected]
E-mail or call for more information .
Rus Matos 407 760 3481
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The postcard is redeemable for a Free T-shirt
The event is FREE to participate in , if you bring a toy you are in . A participants package that has event shirts and a travel bag and other items is available at a minimal price , purchase of such is optional.
Our main goal is to get as many boats to come and put toys on the dock as possible . For this I need your help , please send me your address and the number of invitations that you would like for all your friends guests and associates. Contact me by E-mail [email protected] or phone Rus Matos 407 760 3481 or even post on this website I would very much enjoy hearing from you . Getting the word out is vital to the success of the TFT tour . Every boat ,boater and boating enthusiast racer fisherman wakeboardboat fast boat or slow boat is welcome to come on the tour. We will do our most to make you feel welcome .
Thank you for your help, Sincerely Rus Matos, AKA RaceBoat Rus
P.S. If ever near central Fl. Give me a call I will buy you lunch.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The lunch is always Puertorican food