Hudson River Fall Fun Run 2012 >

Hudson River Fall Fun Run 2012

Notices

Hudson River Fall Fun Run 2012

Old 09-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
No need to send a check. We will collect the cash at the launch ramp. Same with the food....So just show up...see how easy this is...
How about for those of us dropping in elsewhere and meeting in the middle of the river?
Thanks
Old 09-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Registered

Default 93 oct

Where are you coming from? If you are launching with Rich then it will be a 240 mile round trip. Its sixty miles from marina to restaurant and 60 miles back for a total trip of 120. Its then about the same from marina to where Rich launches at Atlantic Highlands. Dont want to discourage you but I want you to be prepared.

Anthony
Haverstraw Marina 845.429.2001, which is 1/4 mile south of Stony Point Marina's (where some people will launch from) has 93 octane from my recollection, been a few yrs since I have been there.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RICHARD CUNY
Hi Bill I run up to stony point in just about 1 hour gas up when station opens up there at 9 o'clock about 60 gallons about 60 miles
Rich
Where ya coming out of Rich, I'm in Piermont...?
Old 09-13-2012, 04:07 AM
Registered

No need to send a check. We will collect the cash at the launch ramp. Same with the food....So just show up...see how easy this is...

PS- Remember you can not tow on any Parkway in NY. So come up 95 north or 87 north to the Tappenzee. Once you cross over the bridge get off at exit 12 across from the palisades mall and follow 303 north. Check map quest and marina web site because there are two ways into marina. One has a low 9'-8" bridge.

Anthony
thanks Anthony..... and if for some unforseen reason I don't make the run I will still get you the $50....... and thanks for the directions, I have been going over it on google maps and I think I have figured the same route you gave..... Thanks.....
Old 09-13-2012, 07:41 AM
Registered

Where are you coming from? If you are launching with Rich then it will be a 240 mile round trip. Its sixty miles from marina to restaurant and 60 miles back for a total trip of 120. Its then about the same from marina to where Rich launches at Atlantic Highlands. Dont want to discourage you but I want you to be prepared.

Anthony

I am right by Rich if the weather is good I will run up it will be a nice way to end the season. I should have 3 .
Old 09-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I would like to do it but I don't think I can. Will not know till last minute.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dtile
I tow up to Atlantic Highlands from Toms River takes about 45 min. If you want to meat up and tow together we can.
732 674 5224 cell.
Rich
Old 09-13-2012, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Rob would like to see you make it this year.
Rich
Old 09-13-2012, 04:24 PM
Registered

Default tz

Originally Posted by RICHARD CUNY
Dtile
I tow up to Atlantic Highlands from Toms River takes about 45 min. If you want to meat up and tow together we can.
732 674 5224 cell.
Rich
I currently have my boat in Piermont, 10 miles from where they taking off from south...next to Tappan Zee bridge but boat around LBI most all year, Im on the bay with docks / beach house in Tuckerton. I haven't brought this boat down there yet, been sick and staying in NY but would like to try to do this run if I can keep up with you big boys cruise speeds and my dam new chemo agrees with me in three weeks
Old 09-13-2012, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dennyp123
How about for those of us dropping in elsewhere and meeting in the middle of the river?
Thanks
Just let me know the day before the run that you are attending and how many for lunch and if your in on the helicopter. I hand out stickers to be placed on your windshield so the photographer knows your a customer and shoots you. I will either give Sharkey a picture of your boat or you can just meet us at the dock at our marina before we leave. Lunch you can just pay at anytime even at the restaurant to us. Anyway you want to work it is fine with me, we are easy and this is a "NO STRESS FUN RUN" so just let me know.

Anthony

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.