Notices

Boyne Thunder 2013

Old 10-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 34 Posts

BOYNE CITY, Michigan- July 2012

Later in July, as an extension of the family vacation in Ontario, Canada, Stu & Jackie Jones drove over to Michigan, to take part in the Boyne Thunder Poker Run, an event which as now run for nine years, with its base of operation in Boyne City, a small vacation town on scenic Lake Charlevoix, connected to Lake Michigan. "It was an amazing fleet of over sixty powerboats, and even more amazing to see that a large number of the participants were active FPC members. What a spectacular boating area this is, with plenty of cozy marinas and homeports, beautiful homes and super-clean waters!", said Jones in his account of the experience. "It was especially fun to ride on board with Michigan members Ken & Karen Trelfa on their Outerlimits, even though one of my kids pulled his battery kill switch and disabled the entire boat right smack in the middle of Charlevoix Harbor! I'm glad Ken has a good sense of humor!" Local parties and social events were hosted by neighbors Robert Burger, (39 Nor-Tech) who through a Thursday night warmup party, and Bob Berg from Miami,(50' Nor-Tech) who recently purchased a home on the lake and hosted a Saturday night after-party in his 12 person hot tub. (we're sorry the ladies had to see middle-aged men in their briefs! Next time the guests promise to be prepared!)

Official event website: www.boynethunder.com
Old 10-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlueOval
BOYNE CITY, Michigan- July 2012

Later in July, as an extension of the family vacation in Ontario, Canada, Stu & Jackie Jones drove over to Michigan, to take part in the Boyne Thunder Poker Run, an event which as now run for nine years, with its base of operation in Boyne City, a small vacation town on scenic Lake Charlevoix, connected to Lake Michigan. "It was an amazing fleet of over sixty powerboats, and even more amazing to see that a large number of the participants were active FPC members. What a spectacular boating area this is, with plenty of cozy marinas and homeports, beautiful homes and super-clean waters!", said Jones in his account of the experience. "It was especially fun to ride on board with Michigan members Ken & Karen Trelfa on their Outerlimits, even though one of my kids pulled his battery kill switch and disabled the entire boat right smack in the middle of Charlevoix Harbor! I'm glad Ken has a good sense of humor!" Local parties and social events were hosted by neighbors Robert Burger, (39 Nor-Tech) who through a Thursday night warmup party, and Bob Berg from Miami,(50' Nor-Tech) who recently purchased a home on the lake and hosted a Saturday night after-party in his 12 person hot tub. (we're sorry the ladies had to see middle-aged men in their briefs! Next time the guests promise to be prepared!)

Official event website: www.boynethunder.com

It was nice 2 have the Jones's up in our hood!!!!!
Old 10-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in for sure. Can't wait. I bought a boat that was signed up for it last year and never left the dock! Does that count for past participant
Old 10-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TDSTYG
I'm in for sure. Can't wait. I bought a boat that was signed up for it last year and never left the dock! Does that count for past participant
A Active Thunder?
Old 10-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya
Old 11-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Babb915
good to know!
?????? what info can we help U w/???
Old 11-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Registered

Some new pics on Boyne Thunder page with links to see more and info if anyone wants to buy photo's.
www.boynethunder.com
Old 11-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BlueOval
Some new pics on Boyne Thunder page with links to see more and info if anyone wants to buy photo's.
www.boynethunder.com
Awesome Bubba!! Thanx 4 get'n it on here!!!!!
Old 11-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Registered

Hugh got me in touch with Alpine Web to get the info up, needed to get info out there so Jay can sell some pics and the people can see some new pics that are not part of boat sites!
Old 11-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Registered

Sterio Wars 2013
1) Pick 3 hot ladies from the crowd to judge
2)give them a pen and paper to judge from 1 to 10, 10 the being the best
3)use a dock line to make equal distance from each boat for the judges(even sound space)
4)top 3 sound off!

Whats your input?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.