Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   CHATTANOOGA FUN RUN MAY 11th 2013!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/288381-chattanooga-fun-run-may-11th-2013-a.html)

TeamShogren.com 05-12-2013 08:17 PM

Thank you

Mark, Gerald, Seth and Crew,

Thank you for such a great event, outside of some carnage, everyone had a great time and we would not be happier to be part of this event and helping with Advocacy.

Already looking forward to next year.

Pier 57

www.pier57.com

neversatisfied23 05-13-2013 12:22 AM

Great showing! Beautiful boats great people.can't wait till next year.......anybody know what happened to the cat that sank? It was being towed as we were leaving then local news says it over turned and they've posted pics of it sank? Hate it for them.

Go Time 05-13-2013 06:15 AM

They had a hole in the port sponson near the stern of the Ultra...not sure what caused it. They had the boat up and at the after party. Dang shame.

Mark Gerald et al....great time. Lots of super nice poeple and some serious hardware...Think everyone had a ball....best I can remember

Spicy 05-13-2013 08:03 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Thanks Mark, Gerald, Seth and crew for a great time... Looking forward to boating with you guys in the near future!!

Pier 57 guys were fun to hang out with as always, and Gary and his crew "this is what awesome looks like" were a riot all weekend!!

Here are a few shots from my phone, nothing professional!!

Thanks Pat

Spicy 05-13-2013 08:07 AM

9 Attachment(s)
few more from the run on Saturday!!

Spicy 05-13-2013 08:11 AM

8 Attachment(s)
from the lunch stop...

Spicy 05-13-2013 08:18 AM

3 Attachment(s)
last ones... didn't really take a lot of pixs this weekend.

Enjoy and Thanks again for a great weekend!!!

drejustice 05-13-2013 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by neversatisfied23 (Post 3924146)
Great showing! Beautiful boats great people.can't wait till next year.......anybody know what happened to the cat that sank? It was being towed as we were leaving then local news says it over turned and they've posted pics of it sank? Hate it for them.

Originally Posted by Go Time (Post 3924186)
They had a hole in the port sponson near the stern of the Ultra...not sure what caused it. They had the boat up and at the after party. Dang shame.

Mark Gerald et al....great time. Lots of super nice poeple and some serious hardware...Think everyone had a ball....best I can remember

From the Ultra Custom Boats Midwest page:
Ultra Custom Boats Midwest
"I write this with a Heavy Heart! We were with the customer at the Chattanooga Fun Run when we struck a submerged tree in Baby Blue late yesterday. Everyone is fine and there were NO Injuries, But Baby Blue has a Significant Hole in the bottom. My thanks go to Scott? for the assistance and Boat Tow US for the recovery. It has been a very emotional evening and we are all exhausted. I was happy to hear the news this morning that the other dozen boats that were damaged had no injured passengers and that everything in repairable. As for Baby Blue time will tell, but with the core foam being fully submerged I believe her time is over and I will put her to rest. Everyone enjoy your Mothers today and safe boating."

chewymalone 05-13-2013 08:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Go Time;3924186]They had a hole in the port sponson near the stern of the Ultra...not sure what caused it. They had the boat up and at the after party. Dang shame.

Talked to the owner and looked at the boat at the hotel Sunday morning. He was just running out some gas near the ramp at the end of the day and started taking on water. Motor died, boat sank. He said he didn't feel the boat hit anything and didn't know what happened until the divers found the hole. Bad news is it cost him $5700 to get it on the trailer. Worse news is that Ultra said the boat is now junk.

gnorthga 05-13-2013 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited (Post 3923916)
What a great time! Once again kudos to Mark & Gerald for taking this run to the next level. Team 'This is what awesome looks like' had a blast.

Great meeting everyone...look forward to seeing most of you at the Lake Cumberland Thunder Run in June.

Gary

Gary Thanks again for the donation